Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

IOA Restaurant Recommendations?

Aug 7, 2018
Hey all, so other than Mythos and Three Broomsticks, Ive never done a ton of dining here in IOA. Going to be on property for 10 days soon and was looking for some recommendations. If y'all know me I'm a Tots lover so Green Eggs and Ham is already decided upon. IOA is my favorite park and is likely where we'll be spending lots and lots of time this vacation. Ive done most of the CityWalk restaurants so I think we're going to try some in park dining on this trip. Anyways...

- Confisco Grille, worth it? Prices aren't horrendous, menu is somewhat appealing but I don't see it discussed much around here which worries me lol. Backwater Bar any good as well?

- Wimpy's, assuming its open, worth it? Tracker had a vlog recently from here and seemed to really enjoy it. Might be a nice spot if we're going all the water rides. Not that its too different form the rest of the parks but prices here feel a tad higher for some reason, although I may need to double check that.

- Burger Digs/Pizza Predatoria anything special?

- Best dessert in the Seuss Landing bakery?

I know these are a bit specific but just curious if anyone has specific thoughts on these and where to go/avoid. If mods feel this needs to be somewhere else just lmk. Thanks in advance y'all :)

Hey all, so other than Mythos and Three Broomsticks, Ive never done a ton of dining here in IOA. Going to be on property for 10 days soon and was looking for some recommendations. If y'all know me I'm a Tots lover so Green Eggs and Ham is already decided upon. IOA is my favorite park and is likely where we'll be spending lots and lots of time this vacation. Ive done most of the CityWalk restaurants so I think we're going to try some in park dining on this trip. Anyways...

- Confisco Grille, worth it? Prices aren't horrendous, menu is somewhat appealing but I don't see it discussed much around here which worries me lol. Backwater Bar any good as well?

- Wimpy's, assuming its open, worth it? Tracker had a vlog recently from here and seemed to really enjoy it. Might be a nice spot if we're going all the water rides. Not that its too different form the rest of the parks but prices here feel a tad higher for some reason, although I may need to double check that.

I know these are a bit specific but just curious if anyone has specific thoughts on these and where to go/avoid. If mods feel this needs to be somewhere else just lmk. Thanks in advance y'all :)
Mythos is my number one

I would actually put Confisco above Three Broomsticks...It's got a little bit of everything, and great prices

The rest is pretty standard theme park pizza/burgers

Mythos is my number one

I would actually put Confisco above Three Broomsticks...It's got a little bit of everything, and great prices

The rest is pretty standard theme park pizza/burgers
With the new menu just added, I am thinking Confisco is going to be on the docket for this trip. Thanks a bunch! In agreement though, Mythos is the besstttt.

The revamped menu has gotten good reviews.

If open it's not worth it. It's a burger.

No.

I dunno probably the giant cotton candy at honk honkers if open.

You're missing Thunder Falls Terrace, a legitimately good place.

Last I checked, Pizza Predattoria was closed due to the JP construction. Either way, there are better options than that.

You really should only be looking at Confisco's, Mythos, Three Broomsticks, and Thunder Falls. (with Green Eggs and Ham Cafe as a snack option)
Thats what I figured id eventually narrow down to but never been to Thunder Falls, the ribs look decent however. I figured id only be dining in JP this trip so I may as well try a place. Good to know, thanks!

Also you'd be surprised, can easily make a meal out of Green Eggs and Ham. I know the portions aren't super large, but there's no rule of 1 serving per customer...

Dang guess I’ve really missed out on Thunder Falls. Idk I guess JP has always been where I spend the least time in IOA. Typically ride River Adventure and leave, never even done Raptor Encounter. Thunder Falls will definitely be a lunch option this upcoming trip. Glad I made this thread!

Dang guess I’ve really missed out on Thunder Falls. Idk I guess JP has always been where I spend the least time in IOA. Typically ride River Adventure and leave, never even done Raptor Encounter. Thunder Falls will definitely be a lunch option this upcoming trip. Glad I made this thread!

Eat at Thunder Falls, get a seat near the window and watch the boats at the final drop.

do they still have those little lemon or banana (i forgot which) pies at thunder falls terrace? haven’t eaten there in years but i did love the pie and might have to get it on my next trip