Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, and given the Hagrid fiasco, I bet they announce this thing after about 100 successful test runs.

Im really liking what I'm seeing so far with the Paddock/Watch Tower kind of look. Add a load of electric fences around the perimeter and get that foliage back in and this could be what most people wanted the area to look like all along.

I'd expect some announcement and concept art before the summer season starts purely out of necessity. Once track installation begins, it will be too noticeable to hide and the last thing that Universal wants is misinformation and every team member getting bombarded with questions when trying to do their job.

It also makes a great advert for people to return next year.

Logic and Universal's marketing don't go hand in hand however.

The new lockers at FJ aren’t close to being completed yet.

Land isn’t even graded and only a tiny tiller (like you’d use in your personal yard) and a small bobcat are on site.

I’d say at least 2 months away.

How long is the PL park announcements panel? My thing is i feel they’d announce all attractions there for this and next year because if not all they could announce is snw in japan specifics + opening day and bourne , which is barely time for a panel of announcements (not to mention snw usj is already has most of its aspects announced and will get more at the nintendo event february). Adding 2021 adds this ride, SNW hollywood specifics, universal beijing details etc. to the mix (which to me seems more likely depending on how long the panel was announced to be)

So, initial launch and spaghetti bowl is likely “inside” the paddock. The second launch is breaking out of the paddock.

Cool narrative structure. I’m a fan.
Ya, this does sound dope if true. My whole thing with this coaster for awhile has been I need to see before I fall in love but the more I hear/see I am impressed by. If this is the case than I'm even more excited. Awesome stuff ahead.

Gotta think we’re getting close to track going up, right?
Id be FLOORED if there's not track up by the end of next month. Which then doesn't hide its a rollercoaster to the guests, which ALSO coincides with Peacock live. Announcement then maybe???

I know where the exit is guys, ill lead myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.