The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all rewatch gremlins. It’s def horror. And will be a hella good time!
Hill house and Sabrina both way more horror then stranger things!
honestly if you don’t like the IPs that’s fine but the OGs By themselves this year sound worth cost of admission!

Sabrina I'm iffy about (if you could somehow replace it with Invisible Man I'd be stoked because then it would definitely fill my wish of "gimmick house" and be seven "straight horror" houses), but yeah, it's still more horror than ST.

I think it's an ok lineup. None of these scream "all-timer potential," but I'm sure most of the houses will be fun. As far as locations, my guesses:

Soundstages: Beetlejuice, Legendary Truth, Terra, Sabrina
MIB Tent: Dungeon of Terror
Sprung Tents: Billie Eilish, Haunting of Hill House
B108: Bride of Frankenstein
Parade: Bedtime Stories (I can see this and Hill House swapping locations if crowd flow needs to be spread out)
La Bamba: Gremlins

I think it's an ok lineup. None of these scream "all-timer potential," but I'm sure most of the houses will be fun. As far as locations, my guesses:

Soundstages: Beetlejuice, Legendary Truth, Terra, Sabrina
MIB Tent: Dungeon of Terror
Sprung Tents: Billie Eilish, Haunting of Hill House
B108: Bride of Frankenstein
Parade: Bedtime Stories (I can see this and Hill House swapping locations if crowd flow needs to be spread out)
La Bamba: Gremlins

Hard to say. 28 looked like a roster chock full of potential all-timers beforehand. To some it was, but to me it was most definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.