Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

They should've done just an Avengers ride/experience. Make it as big as Rise and have that be it, no need for an entire land here. Disney is proving they can't do these massive single IP focused driven lands, SWGE while not a failure certainly hasn't been what they thought or wanted (many factors at play for low attendance), and I haven't read outside these boards but I can't imagine this is getting many people excited. I legit love the MCU so I'm excited for the Avengers ride but this all seems so cheap and boring

They should've done just an Avengers ride/experience. Make it as big as Rise and have that be it, no need for an entire land here. Disney is proving they can't do these massive single IP focused driven lands, SWGE while not a failure certainly hasn't been what they thought or wanted (many factors at play for low attendance), and I haven't read outside these boards but I can't imagine this is getting many people excited. I legit love the MCU so I'm excited for the Avengers ride but this all seems so cheap and boring

Completely agree. Plus, they could add more rides instead of one ride and some placesetting.

I’m hoping Spider-Man turns out to be the next Buzz Lightyear ride.

Buzz Lightyear isn’t a great ride, but man, it is fun. It might be the most fun ride in the resort for me. Short lines, a lot happening, great interactivity.

If they can bring in the same level of whimsy that Buzz has, I’ll be a fan.

At this point just wait and open this whole area with the Avengers ride, postpone it literally years lol. Half joking and half serious here

Avengers ride will still happen. They’ll still need new attractions to advertise in two years once tourism picks back up.

Avengers ride will still happen. They’ll still need new attractions to advertise in two years once tourism picks back up.
Being that they already showed concept art for it at D23 and the GP is going arrive and be like, “hey, where’s the Avengers ride for the Avengers land?” They’re gonna have to do it. Semi-announcing a ride for later that’s already expected from several GP is not really something you can just brush under the rug.

Being that they already showed concept art for it at D23 and the GP is going arrive and be like, “hey, where’s the Avengers ride for the Avengers land?” They’re gonna have to do it. Semi-announcing a ride for later that’s already expected from several GP is not really something you can just brush under the rug.

History has not proven this out.

See: Africa pavilion preview during Epcot opening tv special, heavy promotion of Beastley Kingdomme in TV specials and souvenir videos, the preview and huge model of Western River Expedition, Muppet Studios and Maroon Studios announcements for D-MGM...

History has not proven this out.

See: Africa pavilion preview during Epcot opening tv special, heavy promotion of Beastley Kingdomme in TV specials and souvenir videos, the preview and huge model of Western River Expedition, Muppet Studios and Maroon Studios announcements for D-MGM...

An if you want a recent example, the Main Street Theater in WDW. Announced right at D23 and swept under the rug not too long afterwards.
Gotta' be unfortunately blunt here, if it's not under construction...it could very well be put under the rug since Disney is no stranger to going gunshy in times like this.