Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Orlando’s last year wasn’t telling a story. They never said they were. It was just “The Monsters.”

But no, I haven’t heard about flyers in Bride.

Fair point--and I think that's part of why I wasn't quite as big a fan of it as everyone else (it was still a very solid house, mind you!). Was still hoping for FMWM, but something that's actually telling a story will do--I guess the rumor was that BoF was trying to bring the Monsters to life using the BoDs' blood?

Fair point--and I think that's part of why I wasn't quite as big a fan of it as everyone else (it was still a very solid house, mind you!). Was still hoping for FMWM, but something that's actually telling a story will do--I guess the rumor was that BoF was trying to bring the Monsters to life using the BoDs' blood?

Just because Hollywood did a particular house, doesn't mean Orlando will follow suit or vis versa. They're two different teams/events after all.

That’s correct (and confirmed).

BoF using vampire blood to revive the Monster along with the FvJ / AvP comparison is making me wonder if we get a vampire Frankenstein’s Monster. :lol:

So the plan is to feature the other monsters, too? Interesting.
It’s the Bride of Frankenstein, using the blood from the Brides of Dracula, to resurrect Frankenstein’s Monster.

That’s three monsters (Bride, Monster, Dracula), plus the Brides. I don’t expect the rest of the monsters to appear because they’re not part of this story.

It’s the Bride of Frankenstein, using the blood from the Brides of Dracula, to resurrect Frankenstein’s Monster.

That’s three monsters (Bride, Monster, Dracula), plus the Brides. I don’t expect the rest of the monsters to appear because they’re not part of this story.
I’m assuming to get the blood from the brides she’s ripping them to pieces?

Don’t know. But there are more effective ways of collecting blood when you’re planning on reusing it.

I’m curious to see how brides of Dracula and Frankenstein provide enough source material for a whole house when we had more monsters in last years. Last years house was incredible.

It's also worth pointing out the fluidity of canon on either coast, anyway. As neat as the idea of a "new monster universe" timeline in Hollywood's mazes was, it was already about to get screwy. The new maze, as discussed above, featured the very much alive and well Bride of Frankenstein seeking to resurrect her fiance through the power of the blood of Dracula's brides. That'd be well and good... except in Hollywood's Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster survived the explosion, while the Bride was blown to smithereens.

They're clearly more concerned about crafting a great maze than they are about narrative consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.