The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 476 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Scareactor dining is on
Oh, wow. That's genuinely really surprising. So are all the characters just gonna be in their own little pens in the restaurant? I'm assuming they can't walk around the restaurant. For some reason this just doesn't make sense logistically in my head but I might also just be stupid.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Oh, wow. That's genuinely really surprising. So are all the characters just gonna be in their own little pens in the restaurant? I'm assuming they can't walk around the restaurant. For some reason this just doesn't make sense logistically in my head but I might also just be stupid.
It could be how Disney is doing it, where the characters walk around the restaurant, just looking and stopping (six feet from you) to interact for a second before continuing their rotation around the restaurant

Unrelated to current convo, but I've been listening to some Billie Eilish 'cause of the rumored house, and I noticed 'bury a friend' has a lot like, dentist drill sounds so I could totally see some drill scares if the house is based of her currently existing music. Idk there isn't much to talk about right now HAHAH. I'm just really interested in what the hell that house is gonna be

All this news got me so excited again. About to drop some bread on this throw back merch too. Now just waiting for the ticket options and I'm set.
If my budget wasn’t so tight this year I would be buying out the website but I gotta make sure I can get to the event first LOL

I’m hoping we that ticket info soon fingers crossed. I think it should be coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: snayberry
Yeah, I remember a rumor floating around that the first time was just for people who were getting laid off or something, but doing it again definitely makes me wonder if they're fiddling with ways to make it work with the new restrictions on the event.
I agree but having a show so IP heavy wouldn’t they have to pay rights to all of the owners again?

I don’t know if I just never noticed this before, but it seems recently updated as a confirmation it is happening.

Attachments

• 26C4D07A-735F-4152-B5EB-D5B43B76FE9F.png
    26C4D07A-735F-4152-B5EB-D5B43B76FE9F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: Ringwraith
Status
Not open for further replies.