Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like Hollywood is going to either squeeze in another attraction that's unique or (more likely) have a more substantial interactive area. I can't see us getting the Mount Beanpole facade with nothing of substantial vaule in it. And with Off the Leash here, Yoshi just simply isn't happening.

I think Hollywood is going to surprise us.

Or I'm completely off and we're just gonna get Mario Kart and the same amount of interactivity as Japan.

Reactions: Tristan
I feel like Hollywood is going to either squeeze in another attraction that's unique or (more likely) have a more substantial interactive area. I can't see us getting the Mount Beanpole facade with nothing of substantial vaule in it. And with Off the Leash here, Yoshi just simply isn't happening.

I think Hollywood is going to surprise us.

Or I'm completely off and we're just gonna get Mario Kart and the same amount of interactivity as Japan.
Mount Beanpole is for sure going to be another key challenge

Reactions: Pacific
Someone...explain how in any way is out land better? Isn't it smaller than Japan's and has one less ride.....comparing each land I have no clue how ours is the better version

I still don't get the argument over Orlando vs Osaka when in a perfect world they would've ended up the exact same. Osaka would've just gotten DK later down the line.

Reactions: Legacy
Osaka and Orlando should be better than Hollywood's (As they'll be nearly the exact same), however Hollywood has the potential to do something unique with the small footprint (and the potential to expand and replace Transformers and Stage 29 in the future).
I understand that...but is that what we are talking about? I'm talking about the Core Nintendoland like our Hogwarts while great is also smaller and while its GREAT and I mean that I still love it...its not as good as Japan's or Florida's.

We could one day get Pokemon or Zelda and maybe DK...but I think so will the other parks in some way as well. Universal rarely makes a ride once....as pointed out even SLOP is basically the Yoshi ride.

I understand that...but is that what we are talking about? I'm talking about the Core Nintendoland like our Hogwarts while great is also smaller and while its GREAT and I mean that I still love it...its not as good as Japan's or Florida's.

We could one day get Pokemon or Zelda and maybe DK...but I think so will the other parks in some way as well. Universal rarely makes a ride once....as pointed out even SLOP is basically the Yoshi ride.
I mean SLOP isn’t Yoshi, it’s just an Omnimover ride. So is Haunted Mansion. SLOP and Yoshi have zero similiarities other than that.

Reactions: alias8703
Hollywood's will have something Orlando's wont in the long run. It'll be interesting to see how that will make or break the factor between who has the superior SNW.

I mean SLOP isn’t Yoshi, it’s just an Omnimover ride. So is Haunted Mansion. SLOP and Yoshi have zero similiarities other than that.
I can't count the number of times people said Yoshi is basically a worst version of SLOP....no clue if they mean in terms of tech or what..but it has been said countless times on this thread in the past. Maybe others can talk more about it...my point still stands Day one our land isn't as good as Japan's which is fine. Our Harry Potter and Simpsonsland are also smaller with less but still are great to go to.

When will Nintendo merch start being sold at the Feature Presentation store when the parks reopens, I wonder? Looks like a LOT of people will want to go to SNW.
I wish like I really hope so but I doubt we see anything until the land opens....would love to be wrong but just don't see them adding Nintendo stuff to the parks before it opens.

Hell if they REALLY want people to come in they would somehow do a deal and get some of the food/merch in that would draw people for a little while at least