Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

Hmmm. An attraction, but a show. Forgive me if I’m reading too much into the semantics here... but... 4D or Mixed media show?
Mixed Media, entirely outdoors. Supposedly will encapsulate and use the entirety of the Mushroom Kingdom too.

Makes sense. Mount Beanpole is empty in Yoshi's absence.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Note, this won't open alongside SNW though. The concept I heard was very grand. I doubt they'd be able to make it work in its opening stages.

Mixed Media, entirely outdoors. Supposedly will encapsulate and use the entirety of the Mushroom Kingdom too.

Note, this won't open alongside SNW though. The concept I heard was very grand. I doubt they'd be able to make it work in its opening stages.
So....potentially something BETTER than Yoshi?

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Mixed media, but entirely outdoors? That's interesting

I wonder if they're trying to use the AR tech outside

Maybe some kind of Koopa ride

I wonder if we do get a second attraction, what would it be? Maybe we could get a flat ride or possibly even a theater show.
Besides the possible, rumored mixed media outdoor show correct? I remember seeing in the early concepts for the land there were plans for a koopa spinning shells ride, kind of like the teacups maybe. Honestly USH could use a few flats here and there, I’d be for something like that being added. Idk if it will tho

Besides the possible, rumored mixed media outdoor show correct? I remember seeing in the early concepts for the land there were plans for a koopa spinning shells ride, kind of like the teacups maybe. Honestly USH could use a few flats here and there, I’d be for something like that being added. Idk if it will tho
I'd take some flats. There was also like a Bullet Bill flat ride in the original plans.

Notice the blue mountain facade? I don't think that's in the Japanese version of the land.Screenshot_20210110-172108_YouTube.jpg
The longer I look at the construction for the Hollywood version, the more perplexed I become. I feel like we're going to have a drastically different version of the land from the Orlando and Japan versions.