WandaVision | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just can't imagine that Evan Peters is just stunt casting once all is said and done. Feige doesn't tend to do that and I trust that he has a legitimate reason why he's in this series, even if it's not necessarily fully apparent to us at the end of WandaVision.

Although...
I could see a scenario where Wanda is angered so much that she somehow makes Billy, Tommy, Pietro and Vision somehow real outside of the hex.

If it’s a stunt casting the series will go from universal love to one of the most hated things in the MCU. That’s how bad it would be. I can’t see them doing something that shortsighted.

Honestly, I could not care less if Peters' Pietro turns out to be the same actual character as the Fox X-Men series or not. It really isn't going to impact me in viewing a show that's about Wanda's journey whether or not we're going to get some crossover with the very different in tone Fox universe. I will fully support the fun that could be had with seeing Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield splitting the screen with Tom Holland in Spider-Man but I'm cool with keeping that X-Men series its own beast and Marvel doing those stories how they'd prefer them themselves (if that's possible, no idea what those rights/ownership looks like now or who can show up where).

Reactions: HereWeGo and Nick
Ok

Complaint about how the show is...done or how ever the want to say it....you can't have these cool "after credit" scenes with 20 mins of after credit. Please fix it because I had no idea there were scenes after.
The thing Mando did sooooo well was having something to look at after the show is done..no clue who after seeing people enjoying Mando was like "no I'm making the choice to do the boring black screen and white text that no one reads"

Honestly, I could not care less if Peters' Pietro turns out to be the same actual character as the Fox X-Men series or not. It really isn't going to impact me in viewing a show that's about Wanda's journey whether or not we're going to get some crossover with the very different in tone Fox universe. I will fully support the fun that could be had with seeing Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield splitting the screen with Tom Holland in Spider-Man but I'm cool with keeping that X-Men series its own beast and Marvel doing those stories how they'd prefer them themselves (if that's possible, no idea what those rights/ownership looks like now or who can show up where).
I tend to agree for the most part. This show has been fun and a nice dive into a character that has been severely underdeveloped before this show. Something like Evan Peters' involvement isn't going to change how I view the show.

Ok

Complaint about how the show is...done or how ever the want to say it....you can't have these cool "after credit" scenes with 20 mins of after credit. Please fix it because I had no idea there were scenes after.
The thing Mando did sooooo well was having something to look at after the show is done..no clue who after seeing people enjoying Mando was like "no I'm making the choice to do the boring black screen and white text that no one reads"
I feel like the visuals in the WandaVision credits are quite nice in their own way. Not everything is going to be the same as Mando and Marvel is still Marvel, though.

The reason there's like 7-8 minutes of credits I guess for these Disney+ shows is because it's available worldwide and they have to put literally everyone who helped in every country in the credits, which takes a long ass time on both Mando and WandaVision.

Last edited:
I tend to agree for the most part. This show has been fun and a nice dive into a character that has been severely underdeveloped before this show. Something like Evan Peters' involvement isn't going to change how I view the show.

I feel like the visuals in the WandaVision credits are quite nice in their own way. Not everything is going to be the same as Mando and Marvel is still Marvel, though.

The reason there's like 7-8 minutes of credits I guess for these Disney+ shows is because it's available worldwide and they have to put literally everyone who helped in every country in the credits, which takes a long ass time on both Mando and WandaVision.
Then make a quick way to forward to mid credits. Its just werid they have them but only found out because of the internet because they just started to show up...if im not mistaken the first episodes did not have them

I don’t think episode 8 completely rules out her being a mutant.

Here’s what we know. 1) Wanda was born with some magical capabilities 2) Hydra’s experimentation with the Mind Stone expanded her powers to an incredible degree 3) Hydra also tried this with a bunch of other volunteers and they all died except for Wanda and Pietro

If we can assume that Wanda’s existing powers are what kept her from also dying during contact with the mind stone, I think we can also assume that Pietro had some kind of existing power that stopped him from dying as well. It becomes a plot hole/convenience if we get told Pietro survived randomly.

So, I’m still predicting that we’re going to find out they had the X-gene and the mind stone activated it. And I think we’ll get the X-men because of the energy from the snaps turning it on for those that have it.

Being a witch and a mutant are not mutually exclusive. Her mutation gives her witch and creation abilities

I agree with you guys, I’m concerned with how they’re going to be able to wrap all of this up in 40 minutes. It has the potential to go down as an all-time poor finale.

Reactions: Tristan
I don’t think episode 8 completely rules out her being a mutant.

Here’s what we know. 1) Wanda was born with some magical capabilities 2) Hydra’s experimentation with the Mind Stone expanded her powers to an incredible degree 3) Hydra also tried this with a bunch of other volunteers and they all died except for Wanda and Pietro

If we can assume that Wanda’s existing powers are what kept her from also dying during contact with the mind stone, I think we can also assume that Pietro had some kind of existing power that stopped him from dying as well. It becomes a plot hole/convenience if we get told Pietro survived randomly.

So, I’m still predicting that we’re going to find out they had the X-gene and the mind stone activated it. And I think we’ll get the X-men because of the energy from the snaps turning it on for those that have it.

Being a witch and a mutant are not mutually exclusive. Her mutation gives her witch and creation abilities

I agree with you guys, I’m concerned with how they’re going to be able to wrap all of this up in 40 minutes. It has the potential to go down as an all-time poor finale.
I think you have to remember that this isn’t like most shows. This really isn’t the end of this story. Parts of it are for sure going to continue on to Multiverse of Madness.

Reactions: HereWeGo
I have to imagine that the "guy" Monica was calling from S.H.I.E.L.D was the military woman with the tank. Disappointing if that's the case, but probably a set-up for something Skrull related.

The show has been pretty good so far, but it's also always been teetering right on the edge of being really disappointing imo. The mystery is fairly compelling, but if the reveal is lame than that'll immediately taint the whole rest of the show. I really hope they stick the landing.

Reactions: HalfGlass
I don’t think this will be it, but a great reveal/post credits scene for the show, IMO:
Assuming we don’t “kill” off Billy and Tommy, it would be fun to have a scene where they arrive outside of a bar/club as their current age. The bouncer stops them and says something like “you have to be 18 to enter” so they smile and look at each other and age themselves to 18, revealing the main MCU actors that will play them. Then they walk inside where Billy and Hulkling catch each other’s eyes. A smirk is exchanged, roll the rest of the credits.

Reactions: MrBlonde
I don't know about any of the comic precedents, but the idea of Elizabeth Olsen having adult children seems like it would look and feel deeply weird.

I don't know about any of the comic precedents, but the idea of Elizabeth Olsen having adult children seems like it would look and feel deeply weird.
The thing is that, I struggle to see a world where we don’t get
an aged up Billy and Tommy in the next few years to gear towards the semi-obvious young avengers thing they appear to be aiming for.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don't know how they could even possibly exist outside the Hex, given what happened to Vision when he tried to leave.

Sure, a situation can be contrived, I'm sure, but it will be exactly that... a contrivance, unsupported by what the text of the show has already shown us.

Reactions: HalfGlass
I don't know how they could even possibly exist outside the Hex, given what happened to Vision when he tried to leave.

Sure, a situation can be contrived, I'm sure, but it will be exactly that... a contrivance, unsupported by what the text of the show has already shown us.
I can easily see a scenario where vision leaves, though. His body is waiting for him on the outside, part of me wonders if a plan is to try and capture the embodiment that Wanda created into Vision's real body.

As far as the kids, there's also the scenario where Wanda gets so mad and so powerful by the end that they (somehow) are able to live outside of the hex. Unless they do die here and in Wanda's grief again, she goes and gets a multiverse version of them to bring over during MoM? Wiccan and Speed are too important, I can't see them just forever going away now that they've been introduced.

As they should. Some of my favorite characters in the comics. So glad that they’re aiming high for the casting as well
So far, we've for sure got Kate Bishop/Hawkeye, Iron Heart, and Miss America coming. I don't think Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan has ever been associated with Young Avengers, but I assume she would be a part of them here. Then there's Speed and Wiccan, who may or may not make it out of this show alive. Also, wasn't there rumors of Patriot coming into the fold, too?

Assuming Speed and Wiccan both survive, we've possibly got ourselves a full team already. I can also see a way Hulkling and possibly Kid Loki appear, as well.

Reactions: Tristan
So far, we've for sure got Kate Bishop/Hawkeye, Iron Heart, and Miss America coming. I don't think Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan has ever been associated with Young Avengers, but I assume she would be a part of them here. Then there's Speed and Wiccan, who may or may not make it out of this show alive. Also, wasn't there rumors of Patriot coming into the fold, too?

Assuming Speed and Wiccan both survive, we've possibly got ourselves a full team already. I can also see a way Hulkling and possibly Kid Loki appear, as well.

What's known about Miss America?