Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill & Brew (USH)

I see they call it "pub" so wish it had fish and chips but besides that seems to be what i expected

I don't think they've ever called it a pub. That was just mentioned in the review as a comparison. Besides, you can already get fish and chips at Hogsmeade

I don't think they've ever called it a pub. That was just mentioned in the review as a comparison. Besides, you can already get fish and chips at Hogsmeade
Well couldn't I say that about any restaurant on Citywalk then? The point of these places are so you don't have to go into the park to have food

went on Monday and had the Nashville Chicken Sandwich with tater tots as well as one of their house brews. It was really good. The tater tots were extremely savory (no sauce needed) and the chicken extremely juicy. Definitely a good place to get drinks before or after the park. Good replacement for Karl Strauss for now. Hope to see that space utilized in the future.

Was really hoping for a good Karl Strauss replacement with this, but I think they have only two in house beers? Was expecting more than that.
The games are cool, and the TV set up is ok for anyone trying to watch an event. Could be better. I agree, a reimagining could help, but as of now it’s just another restaurant.

Not sure what the future plans are for City Walk, but it desperately needs something that’s not a sit down restaurant, fast food or out of place chain retailer. I was hoping this could be that to some degree, but so far no.