Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 352 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean considering their news stance on masks (ie making them basically on the honor system), it’s clear they don’t care. They’re trying to appease both sides and being dangerous in the process

what else can uni do ?
I am genuinely curious about this. what measures can they take? I'm just wondering

Call and SAY you’re planning on canceling if there’s plexi. Don’t actually do it.
If you’re nervous, ask your local karen.
Do not do this. You'll be talking to a TM who a) can't do anything about it, b) doesn't have a channel to send your whiny nonsense to anyone who can do about it and c) affecting that TM's income, as their compensation is tied to percentage of calls that convert into sales.

TLDR - your call does nothing but hurt someone who had nothing to do with it. If you HAVE to tell somebody you're gonna jump, do it via e-mail.

As I said upthread, my group is still going. And we certainly support *logical* safety measures.

But I did write to Universal and got this response within seconds

Hi Sean, we don’t have any information about this at this time and recommend keeping an eye on our website for the most updated safety information. We will ensure your feedback is documented and shared with the proper teams further.

It’s likely a canned response, but I still think it’s worthwhile to reach out. EDIT: and I agree that email is the best way to do this.

As I said upthread, my group is still going. And we certainly support *logical* safety measures.

But I did write to Universal and got this response within seconds

Hi Sean, we don’t have any information about this at this time and recommend keeping an eye on our website for the most updated safety information. We will ensure your feedback is documented and shared with the proper teams further.

It’s likely a canned response, but I still think it’s worthwhile to reach out. EDIT: and I agree that email is the best way to do this.

i know it is just a rumor
but the fact that it is not denied is interesting. they could have just said it wasn't true. just a thought

Am I disappointed about the news of plexiglass? Yes. Is it going to stop me from having a great time at an event that i’ve been looking forward to going to for years? Absolutely not. It honestly seems a little childish to cancel your entire trip to HHN or your FFP because of plexiglass. Having plexiglass is better than not having the event at all. It’s not ideal but it’s not the end of the world people.

I think one of the things that ticks me off most is they did this after multi-night tickets went up and when everyone had already bought them.

I think you need to take off the tinfoil conspiracy hat. Florida Covid numbers (well, whenever they saw fit to release them) have skyrocketed in the past 2 weeks. This is a reaction to that surge and the fact that the fall is typically flu season and when we spiked last year as you can see in the graph below. This is a reaction to the trends going on right now, not something they decided to do MONTHS ago and "fool us into buying tickets".

Everybody was crying they were waiting so long to sell the multinight tickets...NOW you're crying they sold them before this development?

1628684853761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.