Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

And the problem with continuously raising minimum wage is everything increases along with it. So in the end, it feels like you were making the same as before.
There’s very little proof behind this. It has been studied and while wages go up, prices tend to only go up slightly here or there or even stay stagnant. McDonalds was a good case where the minimum wage went up but the only substantial change to any menu prices was on the Big Mac.

And as @ghostsarejerks said, prices will increase anyway regardless of the minimum wage increasing. It’s been happening for years that way.

Looks like they're running with a reduced menu. Oddly enough their signature beer is the 862 IPA, just like Orlando and named after its project code. Weird.

Getting word that we'll be getting some sort of proper announcement for a Nintendo store + other venues before the end of the year. Can't confirm so don't wanna get hopes up either!
Is it still planned for that spot that was shown in the supposed leaked concept art? I also hope we get an update on Toothsomes

Not sure, I'd imagine the lease would have to be up though if they were to move there. I'd also imagine we'd get Toothsome concept art in this.

Would make sense. Both of them have good and finite artwork that did leak out and about earlier in the year; and if they're both paired with SNW artwork, that might be a really good 3-way punch to bring tourists and those in the LA area continually throughout the coming year.