Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it doesn’t soft open this year then yeah I’ll be disappointed

no clue how without the Yoshi ride and the fact that MK is rideable now, how or why it can’t open this year but here we are

no clue how without the Yoshi ride and the fact that MK is rideable now, how or why it can’t open this year but here we are
Unless there's discrepancies from how it looks in Japan, chances are the footage is from Japan. Then again I've no idea what's the exact progress on the ride interior.

So if the land will be done why not have it open after Halloween?

staffing blah blah blah but also crowds and more money

Rumors have circulated that they've been having team members ride the attraction at a state of completion to where effects are on, right? Could be very plausible that they recorded some of it with those who were used for the tests.

The discourse surrounding Super Nintendo World's status in Hollywood has been very strange. People beg insiders to speak up, but people balk when folks say what they know, seemingly wanting this thing to open in 2023 (and how dare you suggest it might soft in 2022). I don't know what else to tell them.