Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess this Evil Dead issue is related to the Discovery merger with WB / HBO / Turner

The new CEO is as cut throat as an Entourage character.

• Angry
Reactions: Uouserhhn
I kind of knew Evil Dead would not be coming there was too much riding against it. Hopefully it gets replaced something good.

Last edited:
You know what other IP could reuse the apartment setting that Evil Dead: Rise was going to use?

Candyman.

.....I'm just saying. :whistle: I kind of want it to happen just so the "HHN conspiracy theorists" will insist "SEE!? I TOLD YOU THEY PLANNED CANDYMAN THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!!"

So if Evil dead is out- I take it that another big IP will surely be replacing it ?

This is the second HBO rumoured house, so would they go for another HBO horror franchise( Conjuring , Malignant etc)

I think its too late at the moment for them to really grab an ip, its best for them to get their hard hats on and think of a quick original house to replace what was once there, Evil Dead definitely left a hole in their plan but they are very quick with a handful of originals in their backpockets.

Last edited:
I think its too late at the moment for them to really grab an ip, its best for them to get their hard hats on and think of a quick original house to replace what was once there, Evil Dead definitely left a hole in their plan but they are very quick with a handful of originals in their backpockets.
Us and Purge happened later than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.