Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You'll want to bring an extra pair to the park for the walk from Bugs entrance to the house..... :eek:ut:

Doesn't "new parade" (The Weeknd) typically have the longest walks? Are they changing entrances up this year?

Doesn't "new parade" (The Weeknd) typically have the longest walks? Are they changing entrances up this year?

Since they're expecting quite a demand for the Weeknd, they need all the queuing space they can get. Looks like bugs will enter at what was previously the MIB tent entrance/exit and then wrap around the MIB show building. The other tent might enter at the same location but the switchbacks shifted to where the express queue for the north tent would have been.

Would improve the exit as well since they can use one of the old house entrances as an exit.

My feet already hurt, but I would rather be walking than standing still in a switchback.

Since they're expecting quite a demand for the Weeknd, they need all the queuing space they can get. Looks like bugs will enter at what was previously the MIB tent entrance/exit and then wrap around the MIB show building. The other tent might enter at the same location but the switchbacks shifted to where the express queue for the north tent would have been.

Would improve the exit as well since they can use one of the old house entrances as an exit.

My feet already hurt, but I would rather be walking than standing still in a switchback.

So no more bottlenecks near the Coke building? (ha!) That sounds lovely.

While I'll feel for staff and scareactors for those hours, it'll make for some very consistent planning of each night.

You'll want to bring an extra pair to the park for the walk from Bugs entrance to the house..... :eek:ut:

So that's what the truss entrance between FFL and the MIB Tent plot is for, gonna' miss how close/short the walks are from the park to the Sprung tents, but it sounds like it'll just be for this year.

Just out of curiosity, do we know anything regarding if there will be any COVID restrictions (plexiglass, etc.) this year? Or are we having a normal event this year?

Does the Horror Makeup Show run during the event? Or is the lobby open during it? I'd love to check out it's exhibits.

Thinking maybe they could open up Stay and Scream a bit this year? Could see an extra one in SF maybe to release to Blum

Thinking maybe they could open up Stay and Scream a bit this year? Could see an extra one in SF maybe to release to Blum

I don't think so, I think they're pretty content with the main two they have. Though there is a chance they could have the Hello Kitty location open for access to Spirits of the Coven. (I have no idea if they've been having the HK one for the past several years since there hasn't been a house in that location for a while.)

I think they did a decent job last year. The only change I would make is moving the Springfield S&S to be located under the Animal Actors stage for shade and seating.

Also have at least one of the food tents open in the Springfield area so that we can grab something that isn't Fast Food Boulevard or popcorn.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX