Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The natural conclusion to all of this: I’m hearing that IOA closers are now being forced to work HHN tonight if they want to get paid for their shifts that were originally not happening today. Trash.
Are you sure it’s that and not “if you want to come in, we don’t need you for IOA but will pay you for HHN”?

But nobody is forced to come in either way, right? Maybe I misunderstood. In any case, I totally get the frustration especially since working HHN is such a different animal…but I also hope there’s a non-penalized option to stay home if it’s safer for TMs.
No one is forced from IOA. Theyll have the day off with no repercussions if they want it, however if they want to get paid they have to help with HHN.

So not just hotel guests? Tonight’s going to be interesting…

Also 5pm opening??
They don't have to worry about security sweeping the park from day guests leaving, so might as well open early. Also, they missed two days worth of revenue, so might as well open up a bit early and also they might be expecting it to be really busy tonight since the last two nights were cancelled.

Our party upgraded a Thursday ticket to a Friday ticket for $70 and I was able to upgrade my frequent fear to FF+ - which adds the 4 Fridays in October.

Reactions: Vyrus
So they aren't selling new tickets for tonight? Only existing ticket holders can attend?

*EDIT* The website shows today as unavailable, so I think I answered my own question. I guess they might still sell to walkups, though.

So they aren't selling new tickets for tonight? Only existing ticket holders can attend?

*EDIT* The website shows today as unavailable, so I think I answered my own question. I guess they might still sell to walkups, though.

Heading to the park in a minute, will give a heads up if walk-ups are welcome tonight.

No one is forced from IOA. Theyll have the day off with no repercussions if they want it, however if they want to get paid they have to help with HHN.
Not to be insensitive but if my company closes we don’t get paid unless we use personal time.
My bad actually I can see where that would suck … completely different times.