Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

LOL...I was only joking DisFreakBrent. That's why I said "IOA." Just wanted to see who would slam me first.

It's a VERY BAD time to joke about this since we are so close & there are people who would go & sit outside the gate all day so sorry not really funny in the least maybe a month ago but not now

Getting back to the general speculation about what Forbidden Journey will be like, for I while I was wondering how we would leave Hogwarts and be thrown into "The chaos of Harry's life". A WHILE back it was confirmed that we would be traveling by floo network and I came up with a possible with a way this could happen. Possible Spoiler Alert!

: What I think (Wish) will happen is that we will enter a fireplace stop for a second, then wherever we're going will be spoken, fire effects will go, and suddenly our seat will dive into darkness( robot arm drops to first floor of ride, you load on second) and be in a completly different place. However if something like that doesnt happen the ride will generaly be set in hogwarts and its grounds.

hmm the room of requirement did have a fireplace in this scene

and the grates on the floor look very similar to the moving platform we saw in the video

rk7l7k.png

BTW. Someone asked earlier today if there were bathrooms in the FJ building. So, I went outside and grabbed a florida green anole lizard... and I cast a psychic spell on him and asked for the answer to this daunting question and even was bold enough to ask for a vision of both floors in the layout. While I was waiting for his mental response, he peed in my hand. The things I do for you people.

It seems that while there may be bathrooms for staff inside the building, there are no bathrooms for the general public in any part of the building. It will be back to Hogsmeade or bust. In the event you are planning a visit to UO, I suggest you call guest services immediately and ask what documentation you might need to prove your condition and ask what the park can do to accommodate you. I am sure they will have a solution.

Last edited:
It's a VERY BAD time to joke about this since we are so close & there are people who would go & sit outside the gate all day so sorry not really funny in the least maybe a month ago but not now

dude just relax, there's nothing wrong with people saying when it's going to open

no one is forcing anyone to go out to ioa and see if it's true. if it doesn't open when someone says it does it's no big deal

dude just relax, there's nothing wrong with people saying when it's going to open

no one is forcing anyone to go out to ioa and see if it's true. if it doesn't open when someone says it does it's no big deal

thank Bryan. @ least someone agrees with me.

I'm relaxed because I know whats going on & what isn't & can just sit here & not run up there. I just don't want someone to see this & take it serious & waste their time & money when they won't get in. Sue me for caring so much but I know that there are more than a few people who would run & buy a ticket if they knew there was a soft. Which really is their own fault but just trying to stop anyone from being let down.

no no no... you don't get it... if someone says the softs are starting... and they go and wait and it does not. Then doom will fall upon them and all who waited.... rivers will flood, tides will rise, earthquakes and meteors will strike the earth with an unimagined intensity and finally, Dobby will try to help you. It will be Deathly Hallows all over again I fear!

no no no... you don't get it... if someone says the softs are starting... and they go and wait and it does not. Then doom will fall upon them and all who waited.... rivers will flood, tides will rise, earthquakes and meteors will strike the earth with an unimagined intensity and finally, Dobby will try to help you. It will be Deathly Hallows all over again I fear!

You had to tell them *shakes head* now we're all doomed might as well go find me a hatch somewhere & press a button every 108 min. to save the world oh & beware of polar bears :)

erased what i wrote.. I dont even want to go there... so instead I'll say

The grates on the floor look just like those of the station, so the floo network could happen shortly after we begin our JOURNEY

Last edited:
According to reports, they're supposed to be fiber optic signs that flash "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey", very similar to the "Tower of Terror" sign hidden in the Hollywood Tower Hotel sign.

Aaaaand I'm really wrong.

Last edited:
Nono, those are below those grill-looking things. The things on the top are speakers; I'm about 98% sure. The fiber optic display is below that.

AND.
Disfreakbrent.
Lost = ♥.

Too funny, I just watched a scene for the 40th or 50th time and never noticed something... When Luna Lovegood states to Harry regarding the thestrals that "you're just as sane as I am" there is something terribly wrong with the picture... I am sure most of you noticed... as I have a visual eye and am always scanning a scene in film for the faces and reaction... I missed the hilarity of her line and it is not the human face that is the joke. Don't ridicule me for missing the gag.

Last edited: