Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mardi Gras? - I have no idea!!! If I had to guess, Bill & Ted.

Madhatter - A Asylum in Wonderland scene?

Last edited:
Mardi Gras? New Orleans? Voodoo? There's also currently a very popular TV show that involves vampires in Louisiana.. who knows.

True Blood HH :pound:

We'll walk through countless of sex scenes and every 5 seconds, you hear a voice over loudspeakers saying very erotically and a big southern drawl...."Sookie!"

I read a rumor on the HNN Rumors that in 2008 or 2009 that some of the creative, design, IDK, who someone who is involved in building houses went to New Orleans for a business trip. Supposedly it was to garner ideas for a voodoo house/French Quarter house. Could hold some merit.

Last edited:
More detail on the Mardi Gras role/zone/house:
Mardi-Gras - given out to multiple attractive, tiny petite girls. - San Fransisco.
Mardi-Gras - given out to several attractive guys. Requires them to be shirtless. - San Fransisco

I wonder if this means we will be getting another zone in San Fransisco this year?

Yea we've had for CoC the CDT was here.

But if they are having an evil Mardi Gras theme in this area, it seems to be this years "fun" scarezone.

From my friend Phil. He wanted to do something "Different" as he is sick of all the Fan Boys on Youtube giving webcam updates and looking like IDIOTS,His Youtube channels is http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaQ2010 Enjoy.
[video=youtube;qxJC1iPR3Mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJC1iPR3Mk[/video]

Last edited:
^ Very interesting...But hate though that Horrornight Nightmares.com always has us 1 up. :lol: We need to research more....:look:

P.s: Your friend was smart for starting and doing those videos!

Last edited:
^ Very interesting...But hate though that Horrornight Nightmares.com always has us 1 up. :lol: We need to research more....:look:

P.s: Your friend was smart for starting and doing those videos!
Well it's a lot easier to speculate and gather information when your community revolves solely around HHN, HOS, and Haunts.

Go to about one minute in to this video, could this explain the role of the barber in jaws?

[video=youtube;pK_KRbq0M8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK_KRbq0M8k&feature=related[/video]

Hmm... Just adding my two cents here on sprung tent 2. I was reading the "leaked" roles and noticed one of them was called "pitchfork". That combined with army type roles immediately triggered a certain movie in my head. Anyone who saw "The Crazies" would know of an intense pitchfork scene. Also the movie did have army type people separating the infected from non infected. This could easily be made into a zombie house but its still a bit early to be certain of anything. Plus there's been that rumor going around that there will be no movie houses this year. Just throwing it out there. Really REALLY wish I could go this year as I have only been to last years. Just can't calculate a reasonable price to fly out of CT, get hotel, tickets, and express for one night. Its not all bad, we have trailofterror.com up here and its sweet sixteen this year :)

i really would like sprung tent 2 to be war of the living dead. it wasnt much of a scary SZ but was really cool. the scares in this house could be like the one in creatures, SAs shooting a gun right next to you. there could be a scene when your in a bunker (sorta like how the wolfman did last year).