Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually, I don't know about the mega-icon. That would be like putting an unchangeable face to the HHN event. Who knows... The emphasis on the fire is certainly interesting. It's definitely not there for filler. Fire can be linked with hell so that's why I'm wondering if the darkness will play into this.

I hope it's not the Darkness. Isn't that exactly what we didn't want? A retread of 16? You know what I wish for a house? A "Trick 'r' Treat" house with Sam teaching you the traditions of Halloween. That would be sweet!

im putting all my las vegas chips in on this one...a gigantic mega house from all the iconic years! As i said many times they were getting tons of audio speakers and special effects from top notch companys that design massive lighting and sound systems for nights clubs that are HUGE (meaning space) as well. I also want to polish up on a rumor when i said "the houses are double in size" well not double buttttttt the houses are going to have TWO differents ways going threw the house, possibly even up to THREE. They want each time to be different for the majority of the people in the park. AND they may even be a mystery house or maze that they won't announce untill the day it opens, but that source could have heard wrong. ALSO the mega house is going to have a scare zone filled with all the other characters in the past. Last but not least we still wont know for another month :(.

THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG!!! DON'T TAKE YOUR LIFE SO SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO A RESPONSE PLEASE WE ARE ALL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ALSO

WhatAStory.jpg

The one clue we've gotten is that the icon for this years event is something "that every school has."

Jobs that all schools have:
Principal
Librarian
P.E. Teacher
Any Teacher
Janitor
Groundskeeper
Maintenance Man
Substitute Teacher <---those are weird a lot, :lol:
Hall Monitors
Cheerleaders
Sports Coaches

Now which one of those makes the most sense to possibly bring all of the past icons back together and reunite them for one evil plan?

the only problem with LT returning is that its so hard to catch up. when the codes start to pop up, the threads just flood up

For that exact reason, I have moved all of the previous LT posts and created a thread just for Legendary Truth. Anything related to speculation on the event goes here. Anything related to the Legendary Truth site and the game belongs in that thread.

Discuss the Legendary Truth here: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?4679-Legendary-Truth-The-Collective-2010

I need to breck some of that post up and please don't yell at me if you think i'm wrong.

im putting all my las vegas chips in on this one...a gigantic mega house from all the iconic years! As i said many times they were getting tons of audio speakers and special effects from top notch companys that design massive lighting and sound systems for nights clubs that are HUGE (meaning space) as well.

The night club lighting and audio might be used for a Vampyr house (Clue #1) I have been predicting for awhile that fits the Marti Gra scarezone outside of Disaster! But they will also use the new audio and lighting in other houses to....Duh!!!

I also want to polish up on a rumor when i said "the houses are double in size" well not double buttttttt the houses are going to have TWO differents ways going threw the house, possibly even up to THREE. They want each time to be different for the majority of the people in the park. AND they may even be a mystery house or maze that they won't announce untill the day it opens, but that source could have heard wrong. ALSO the mega house is going to have a scare zone filled with all the other characters in the past. Last but not least we still wont know for another month :(.

Goes back to pointing at the Parade building and how they might have moved all the floats to SS20 and maybe SS24 in order to make the HH in the Parade building bigger. Hmmmmmmmmm....

THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG!!! DON'T TAKE YOUR LIFE SO SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO A RESPONSE PLEASE WE ARE ALL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ALSO

I know! We are too!!!! :lol:

New HNN:

[video=youtube;W3TkY6UKxyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TkY6UKxyA&playnext=1&videos=OOwr3lpucWM&feature=sub[/video]

Last edited:
Another new HNN:

[video=youtube;t8JGnUTXddU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JGnUTXddU&playnext=1&videos=KU6AG6TMGtI&feature=sub[/video]

Now I'm starting to think the real event is starting to revel itself and Universal might be turning the 360 on us. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh Roddy left, he's been working around the world at different parks, just follow his FB.

Maybe...Anyway, I'm not convinced that Micheal Roddy is not leaving. If more that anything, the C.F.O leaving might be the backstory of Legendry
Truth this year. Thought?

Rock n Roller i'm gonna buy you a jack and coke at the event this year :)

--- Update ---

Does anyone think that they are going to not reveal a house until opening day?

Oh Roddy left, he's been working around the world at different parks, just follow his FB.

Agreed -- following Roddy's FB, he's clearly been nowhere near Orlando at the most crucial time for HHN's development. The poor guy has moved on, and yet still is being connected to HHN :lol: