Cheetah Hunt | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*Approved by Tbad556*

New update!

http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/updates/bgt1.29.11/

We've got vertical construction again! Crews placed the supports / track for the turn into the brake run and it looks like more is on the way with flatbeds loaded up yet again.

DSC01195.jpg

Another day passes and more vertical construction has happened. The S-bend right before the brake run is in and looks great! Out in the track / support yard, five...yes five flatbeds have been loaded up with track and supports. With nice weather predicted the next couple of days, expect to see a lot of action!

I am beginning to understand how this ride was predicted to be better than Maverick. The ride's pov stunk, the ride looks beyond amazing.

I am beginning to understand how this ride was predicted to be better than Maverick. The ride's pov stunk, the ride looks beyond amazing.

I made this ride on No Limits based completely off the POV video, when no track was even placed, and besides the change in the inversion, it looks exactly the same at the real one.

I made this ride on No Limits based completely off the POV video, when no track was even placed, and besides the change in the inversion, it looks exactly the same at the real one.
Actually, I was referring to how POV's sometimes aren't very accurate. And because no real off ride was given, it was hard to say how awesome the ride was going to be. Then when I heard Intamin believes, dynamically, this ride will be better than Maverick I was quite surprised. But now seeing it in person and off ride, it looks absolutely amazing.

And if you still have the No Limits coaster post it please! :rep: will be given :lol:

Actually, I was referring to how POV's sometimes aren't very accurate. And because no real off ride was given, it was hard to say how awesome the ride was going to be. Then when I heard Intamin believes, dynamically, this ride will be better than Maverick I was quite surprised. But now seeing it in person and off ride, it looks absolutely amazing.

Ah I gotcha now.

RollermanDan, I don't have Youtube but once I finish it (that'll have to wait until the real ride is complete :lol:) I'll put it of facebook and then to here :)

Ah I gotcha now.

RollermanDan, I don't have Youtube but once I finish it (that'll have to wait until the real ride is complete :lol:) I'll put it of facebook and then to here :)

I have also tried to recreate it on No Limits, did you have trouble maintaining safe G's on the figure 8? I had to do alot of tweaking to get it perfect. Like I said before the figure 8 will be an intense element!

I have also tried to recreate it on No Limits, did you have trouble maintaining safe G's on the figure 8? I had to do alot of tweaking to get it perfect. Like I said before the figure 8 will be an intense element!

Not really just make sure the second launch is inclined a bit so that its easier to maintain the positive gs.