The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
Looks like one of the promotional statues from the 2008 Hulk film.

Question is why would it be out in the sun if they are not going to use it if its that old?

Meanwhile, Why on earth would Universal put a statue in front of Hulk? The sign is good enough right? :shrug:

Meanwhile, Why on earth would Universal put a statue in front of Hulk? The sign is good enough right? :shrug:

They did have the tank currently located at Disaster! near the entrance for some time, as well as the current Hulk car at the entrance which means it wouldn't be the first time that something like this was put into place. :shrug:

Could be a figure that represents the Hulks look in Avengers. Maybe an easy movie tie in, oh wait hmmmm.... :lol:

This looks like it is for decoration in front of the ride, I mean it looks brand new all covered up in plasctic and tape.

From Screamscape:

(2/3/11) The future of that huge Hulk statue seen behind the scenes at IOA is unknown. Insiders tell me that this is a one of a limited batch of huge figures made to promote the last film, and it was only used in the park during a special private party event a couple of weeks ago and has since been wrapped back up, likely to head back into storage once again.

So Orlando Chaos is right. :thumbs: This thing is over. :'(

Now back to our regular riping about Hulk's rust. :lol:

From Screamscape:

From Screamscape:

(2/3/11) The future of that huge Hulk statue seen behind the scenes at IOA is unknown. Insiders tell me that this is a one of a limited batch of huge figures made to promote the last film, and it was only used in the park during a special private party event a couple of weeks ago and has since been wrapped back up, likely to head back into storage once again.
So Orlando Chaos is right. :thumbs: This thing is over. :'(

Now back to our regular riping about Hulk's rust. :lol:

They should have put it some where so people could have used for a photo op.

I only had time to get two last Saturday.

feb2011009.jpg

feb2011008.jpg