The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
I will be up there Feb. 20 so I will be sure to check out the status of the rust, and then ride it. Last few times I went on Hulk I've had a rougher than usual experience....maybe has to do with general poor upkeeping. Who says we adopt the Hulk....there's no way we could do worse that Uni. is right now.

I will be up there Feb. 20 so I will be sure to check out the status of the rust, and then ride it. Last few times I went on Hulk I've had a rougher than usual experience....maybe has to do with general poor upkeeping. Who says we adopt the Hulk....there's no way we could do worse that Uni. is right now.

Thing is though, it takes a ton of money to operate it everyday! :lol:

I haven't rode in a couple of years and thought it was really rough then, if it wasn't for the launch I probably wouldn't ride it again.

It is a shame that it seems as though some of the big theme park chains are unable to upkeep their rides and attractions. Merlin Entertainments are pretty serious offenders for this- you should see the state that some of our roller coasters have been left to get into.

Regardless though, it's unacceptable, bad showmanship, especially from somewhere like IOA that is all about the immersion and has a huge emphasis on the themed experience.

Yeap, and not to go off topic too much, but not only is the Hulk NOT green, the Cat in the Hat's Hat is pink, not red.

I think that they can get away with it a little more with the hat. In the books, most of the colors are pastel shades.
Although you're right, the hat can get away with it more, the hat just looks better to me bright red, and eventually, I'd like to see it repainted.