The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
I admit that I can be >:0 when single rider isn't opened, but there have been many times where they've posted 20 minute waits that are essentially walk-ons.

Really? Usually when I go and wait time is that, it really is 10 mins more than what the display is.

Salvation is at hand and we must honor baynum painting. Well with that big case come to a close, what other ride needs the treatment? I was thinking JPRA by bringing back the doors and a touch up. It's an end to a very dirty era.

Bout freaking time, can't wait to see the green machine looking .....well..er...green :lol:

Salvation is at hand and we must honor baynum painting. Well with that big case come to a close, what other ride needs the treatment? I was thinking JPRA by bringing back the doors and a touch up. It's an end to a very dirty era.

Which doors are you talking abount? the ones at the beginning when it says "Welcome to Jurassic Park" have been working the last few times I rode.

Personally I would love to see DC painted with the correct colors, but I doubt that would happen at all.

CITH needs the hat painted, the interior is fine. Spiderman will get the next upgrade as that is already known with the digital upgrades. But the tracks for Pteradon Flyers also has a TON of rust on them, they need a good paint job as well.

No. The whole ride needs some TLC. The inside looks disgusting. Cat looks filthy and there is **** all over the walls like someone purposely threw drinks at them, repeatedly.

Agreed, the ride could use a full refurb.

Screamscape is confirming all the whispers we have heard for months and Universal has hired a contractor for a full repaint.

http://www.baynumpainting.com/
BreakDancingBear.gif