Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Attraction Smells

For me it has to be:

Kongfrontation's banana smell
Maggie's baby breath in the Simpson's. I always breathe it in really deep. :stunned:
The pie smell at Philharmagic. I breathe that one in too.
The water smell at PotC

In no particular order:

The MIB fog in the morning smells exactly like the HHN fog.
Doctor Doom's fog.
Jaws boathouse.
E.T.'s forest.
I have a love/hate relationship with the fog in the factory scene of the Chucky house.
The smell in the fake Unload at ROTM.
I absolutely love the burning/ash smell in the Orfanage.
Baby powder smell in Simpsons.

I love the ET forest smell, the Jaws sea smell and inside the boathouse smell. And I loved the Kongfrontation smell people say it smelt like bananas but I remember it smelling of roasted nuts or something =S I was young I guess, but I liked it whatever it was lol

I love, LOVE, LOVE the smell when you first walk into the area where you board the cars in Dinosaur at AK!!
Also, ET is pretty awesome. What is it about these rides with the smells? Wish they'd make Yankee candles made with these scents :) hehe

I get to smell it all the time. :D The fog we use in the laser tag arena I work at smells just like that fog.

wow... how can you survive! (I can do it in small doses... but in large doses I get a violent coughing reaction to it... strangely the mixture HOS used to use never did that to me... but now I think they use the same mixture from HHN)

has no one mentioned Burning Rome smell yet? now thats a good scent! (and lorange scent in soarin :-X....)

PsychoScarepy Home for the Holidays....SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!!

wow... how can you survive! (I can do it in small doses... but in large doses I get a violent coughing reaction to it... strangely the mixture HOS used to use never did that to me... but now I think they use the same mixture from HHN)
I love that smell! It gets me pumped and excited.

FYI: I moved the thread since it seemed that there was a lot of love for Philhar, Spaceship Earth, Pirates and other Disney attractions.

I like the smell of the burning of Rome on Spaceship Earth, but again, ET wins it hands down. The smell of the treated water of the years, has left a nostalgic and comfort smell all in and around that building. I just love it.