Funny On Ride Photo | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Funny On Ride Photo

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
img2213l.jpg

Me and Wife's funny moment on Space Mountain....

:pound: You get :rep: for that!

10s7i2v.jpg

The sad part is that is safer than most people drive on I-4

Or the bad drivers in Dallas, TX if anyone has been their. :bang:

35917_10150217509360006_681925005_12662383_5144689_n.jpg

This wasn't even intentional, single riders queue and my first time on Space Mountain. I just don't look impressed and slightly distracted, I didn't have a clue where and when the photograph was going to be taken. :lol:

Photo-0145.jpg

Not a funny photo, but an awesome!
9pm, Jurassic Park, dark, & ALONE!
It was hands down the scariest and best 4-5 minutes of my life, and will forever be one of my favorite memories from any park!

Reactions: Mitchiez
Yeah it was definitely creepy. Things that wouldn't get to you in the daylight become 10x scarier at night. But I couldn't give up the chance to go alone. I spent 20 minutes trying to wait for no one to get in line so I could get in line alone and when I finally asked the attendant he said I should've asked sooner because he simply told the people behind me they would go on the next boat.
But, anyway, if you ever get the chance, I definitely advise getting on alone. It's an awesome experience!

Last edited:
Wow. River Adventure is one ride that would be crazy to be on alone. It's great at night, I can't even imagine what it's like alone!!

^Well a ride alone is just a weird feeling, kinda takes the fun out of it.
I have done it plenty of times at BGT, I would come back into the satation and there was no one there so I would go agian.