Cheetah Hunt | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's in the figure-8 portion of the tower, new update from rollercoasterpro: http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/updates/bgt3.24.11b/
DSC05384.jpg

Sweet pic!

Man that looks like a wicked little coaster. I can't wait to try it out this Summer. Awesome picture Kraken&Manta! :thumbs:
I didn't take the picture, the update's from the nice people at roller coaster pro.com, or rollermandan on these forums. But it is indeed an awesome picture :lol:

Really, I should be thanking you guys for checking them out! My hopes are that you guys feel that you're right there next to me watching this ride go through all the steps, from markers to opening day...even if you're 3,000+ miles away.

Really, I should be thanking you guys for checking them out! My hopes are that you guys feel that you're right there next to me watching this ride go through all the steps, from markers to opening day...even if you're 3,000+ miles away.

Well I am not that far away... but I still can't make it there every week, well I could but I don't.
They are some great update to be sure!
I am going to get my butt out there monday to check it out for myself.