The Condition of City Walk | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Fat Tuesday's.

And the Element store & Rising Star. Plus the stores/restaurants are constantly changing. Hard Rock Cafe just added that awesome "Rock Wall", the Fossil store underwent a refurb about a year ago, and if I recall, rotcav said that the BMG show was receiving some updates as well in the very near future.

And the Element store & Rising Star. Plus the stores/restaurants are constantly changing. Hard Rock Cafe just added that awesome "Rock Wall", the Fossil store underwent a refurb about a year ago, and if I recall, rotcav said that the BMG show was receiving some updates as well in the very near future.

Yes, soon there will be many new changes and surprises with BMG Orlando ;)
It's definitely worth seeing a second time if you've seen it once already. I'm really excited for everyone to see the new material come to BMGO!!!!

Yes, soon there will be many new changes and surprises with BMG Orlando ;)
It's definitely worth seeing a second time if you've seen it once already. I'm really excited for everyone to see the new material come to BMGO!!!!

Let me know once they update it, I saw the show the first time a few months after it opened and it was great, and I can't wait to see it again.

Also a quick tip if you can give, I don't know if its pretty random or not at the end of the show when they give out the artwork made in the show, anyway tips on how to give myself a better chance at one of them? :lol:

Let me know once they update it, I saw the show the first time a few months after it opened and it was great, and I can't wait to see it again.

Also a quick tip if you can give, I don't know if its pretty random or not at the end of the show when they give out the artwork made in the show, anyway tips on how to give myself a better chance at one of them? :lol:

Absolutely Vyrus! There is a trick to it. Being fans for over 10 years, you kind of learn the tricks of the trade. So here's the 100% sure fire method to get yourself a spin art. When blue man are doing their finale stage bow, this is right after they do the paint drumming finale, you need to get up and head to the lobby area to the first concession/merch booth on the left. It's the concession booth closest to the lobby exit. This is where they bring the night's fresh spin art. Just tell the merch personnel you got dibs on the night's spin art, and you're good to go. Not many know this trick, but they actually bring the spin art out during this time into the lobby for sale from the back. The spin art I think is $35, and be sure to hand it to the Blue men, and have a black sharpie with you so you can get the band to sign it as well.

Good Luck!

Absolutely Vyrus! There is a trick to it. Being fans for over 10 years, you kind of learn the tricks of the trade. So here's the 100% sure fire method to get yourself a spin art. When blue man are doing their finale stage bow, this is right after they do the paint drumming finale, you need to get up and head to the lobby area to the first concession/merch booth on the left. It's the concession booth closest to the lobby exit. This is where they bring the night's fresh spin art. Just tell the merch personnel you got dibs on the night's spin art, and you're good to go. Not many know this trick, but they actually bring the spin art out during this time into the lobby for sale from the back. The spin art I think is $35, and be sure to hand it to the Blue men, and have a black sharpie with you so you can get the band to sign it as well.

Good Luck!

I thought they just gave it away to someone, they did that when I was there. They sell it now?

I've never seen them giving it away to someone... They're not supposed to... The spin arts always are a novelty item, and cost around $35. If they gave it away, they could have already pre-paid for it. But the blue men just don't hand it off stage. HOWEVER, on the new NAT tour, the Blue Man Group give away all their spin arts to the guests in the front row. Venue shows, it's a little different.

Oh, I thought they did give it away, I guess I was mistaken, thanks for clearing that up for, $35 for something that unique is worth it in my opinion.

A moving walkway-exit is approaching. Please, watch your step!! :lol:

It takes me a good 10 minutes to forget about it, it always gets stuck in my head.

As we get closer to our vacation my wife and I start saying that to each other on moving stairs. On our trip out there each time we're at an airport with one, it drives us mad knowing how close we are. Once we get there, it's like, "ok so what's new already":lol:

I believe the OP is either new to UOR or just unaware. Nascar had a major rebuild in the last three years as did the upper level with three new restaurants. Tommy Bahamas was just installed in the past 5 years as was Bubba Gumps. Citywalk is ever changing... it is always being updated. Still sets the stage for me!

No and no...nice try though...I'm well aware of Nascar's overhaul...I was talking about the areas leading up to Citywalk..inside Citywalk is just fine..leading up to it is somewhat dirty, but I go a lot so I probably just notice the little things more..

You are not the only one. A lot of the smaller things are abused. The old cart stands and the plexi glass cases that hold the park ads/promos. Cracked and dirty or blurry. The one my the bathrooms comes to mind. Have not been back in a while so it may of changed or have been fixed since.

The NASCAR Sports Grille REALLY needs a new paint job!

cimg0956.jpg

Nascar%20logo%20web.jpg

Look at the difference of color!

---------------

LOOK AT THIS!!!

img0971wt.jpg

img0972ss.jpg

I've had really good food at Nascar the two times I've been. NBA City too.

Status
Not open for further replies.