Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People no longer have true access to the building permits, They passed a law a few years ago I think they can put anything generic on them now.

Well, thats when we wait for the legit ones on the permit site. However, this one just might be serving as a notice.

Even if there Legit there is not access to them, Look into a code that was passed a couple years ago to help theme park in Florida keep things secret.

I know, the Potter law. BUT, that only limits information givin out. The building permits on the site are still posted, but not-so-much detailed.

Permits have been filed for each of the 8 houses for this year's event. Here's the links:

HHN - Parade Building
HHN - B66 (Jaws queue)
HHN - SS 22
HHN -SS 23A
HHN - SS 23B
HHN - SPRUNG 1
HHN - SPRUNG 2
HHN B67 DISASTER OVERFLOW QUE

And here's a nice image of them all from HNN:
Permits.jpg

Last edited:
wow very cool. are these all in the same building?

No, they are in the same buildings as always AKA, the buildings listed in the quoted post and here:

Parade Building
B66 (Jaws queue)
SS 22
SS 23A
SS 23B
SPRUNG 1
SPRUNG 2
B67 DISASTER OVERFLOW QUE

If this year is like all of the others I guess we can expect to see the icon/ sub-icon house in the Jaws queue again so any information about the house we may get might have something to do with the theme.

I will be trolling these permits constantly to see whats added and updated in them :thumbs:

Alright elephant in the room, the Jaws queue will house the crappy house this year :lol:

Alright elephant in the room, the Jaws queue will house the crappy house this year :lol:
Not all of them suck. They've had good houses in Jaws que. Camp Blood and Saw (showing bias here) were great. I can't speak for Dungeon of Terror but I know some people seriously enjoyed it as well.

Not all of them suck. They've had good houses in Jaws que. Camp Blood and Saw (showing bias here) were great. I can't speak for Dungeon of Terror but I know some people seriously enjoyed it as well.

Saw was definitely an exception and an incredible house (my love for the series my also make me a tad biased). The Orfanage followed the trend of horrible houses there though IMO.

The Orfanage was one of my favorite houses last year, besides the lack of scares, the set design was awesome and it had some of the best effects of the night especially with the guy climbing on the cargo net and the floating girl. They used the space effectivley and I thought it worked out. I have noticed over the years that the far side of SS 23 (Home for the Holidays, Hades) tends to always be the biggest house of the entire event. For me every house placed in that location has always been my favorite of the year.

Camp Blood was pretty decent not great, Dungeon of Terror, was just plain blah, but I was in line when a plant got pulled out which was cool.

Saw and Orfanage was garbage, and I missed Reflections, couldn't go that year.

Seems to be the speculation topic at the moment, I don't know seems a bit Howl O Scream to me. I really hope they stray away with theming the event according to year number.

Seems to be the speculation topic at the moment, I don't know seems a bit Howl O Scream to me. I really hope they stray away with theming the event according to year number.

That might just only happen again maybe on HHN: XXX. Otherwise, I hope they stray away too. :thumbs:

Saw and Orfanage was garbage

I SECOND THAT! but i guess i was expecting to much. i figured the saw one was going to be like jigsaw coming after me and finally being in a trap...not watching scenes of the movie on tv screens and just looking at weird versions of saw traps...it was like...a demented saw museum of sorts.

the blackjack thing seems a bit weird for HHN. paint Jack black and white maybe?