Star Tours 3D | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Tours 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I did some quick searching for a Yoda vid online and I managed to find THIS

[video=youtube;_5RkEGNqu2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5RkEGNqu2U[/video]

Skip to 11:42 to see Yoda do his thang...enjoy.

I am a Rebel Spy. :lol:

Finally rode it today, and I love it! The new queue, the feel of the attraction, and the ride itself, were well executed. My ride was a trip to Kashykk and Corruscant. The 3D was phenomenal, definitely gave a whole new depth and twist for simulators. I'm debating on whether I should hit it up one more time before I head home tomorrow.

Rode it again today. Got Hoth, and Corruscant (again). I was a little bummed out that I ended up with the same scene, but oh well.

The Hoth scene is pretty awesome.

What about your intro scenes? Did you get The Stormtroopers and imperial droid or Vader and his troopers?

Personally, I prefer the Troopers and the imperial droid opening for a few reasons.

I've been on it a total of 5 times so far. I've gotten both openings (I prefer Vader for the Force effect), Tattoine, Hoth, All Transmissions (Favorite is Leia), Death Star, and Corruscant. Still is an amazing ride that profits from it's re-rideability factor that is quite literally endless.

I'm still anxious to ride! I was at the parks on Sunday and of course, my family in town visiting didn't want to trek all the way over to Star Tours. Oh well, at least by the time I ride, the lines will have maybe gone down...

Oh man, they just announced SW Celebration VI will be heald in Orlando once more! Aug 23-26, 2012!!!

No doubt the early success of Star Tours II and the rekindled relationship between Disney and Lucasfilm factored into the decision.

This time around my son will be 7, so maybe he will be more interested in some of the activites.

Loved it. Even though ya knew some of the stuff coming...still hilarious. Some marketing with..imagination!