Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Awesome to see that they're starting to work on it, but you guys are right, it is really weird that we don't have any concept art yet!

Just another reason to stay on Universal property. With as little property as they have, and as land locked as they are, Universal has done some nice things with the area provided. The little guy is creeping up on the big guy. The big guy needs to be careful.

At this point, I don't think we'll see anything until after the summer. Maybe they don't want people to expect anything much right now, and want to build excitement in the months before it opens? It's not like a big new attraction like Harry Potter or a Spiderman update. It still is just mini golf. Maybe they aren't sure how to market it.

I think this will be a multi-story indoor mini golf course. It would eliminate the problems of the small footprint and the Florida heat/rainstorms.

Seeing the site yesterday made me sure that this is going to be quite a large project. You kind of have to see it in real life to believe it, though.

After seeing it yesterday the construction site is bigger than I expected, and yes they are also clearing land underneath the walkway and around to the citywalk sign.

id love a free voucher. i love having my HHN voucher with my ticket. and the water.

but for the premium i pay i'd like something else like all day express or a blue man voucher too.

Went out to Citywalk last night and I don't have any pictures (it was dark only had my phone) but I am thrilled to report they are done clearing land AND that they cleared under the moving walkways.