How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
Last year on our vacation we managed to go to IOA, Universal Studios, our hotel room and pool, and then back to IOA. All in one day. Goodness, those unlimited express passes were fabulous.

It's kind of in the middle. Since we live in Florida, we can go to the parks really any weekend we want and spend about five hours there. We prefer going in October to April. Summer tourists crowd the parks and it's wayy too hot in the summer.

Since I go so often, less than 3 hours. I was there yesterday for 90 minutes and took off.

Well maybe if YOU weren't so selfish and spent more time at the parks, we'd get longer updates :p

I hear ya, damn my social life. The days of camping out outside the gates of Hogsmeade or on the bridge are long gone. Well at least for now.

Usually between 6-9 hours, we spend the most time over there than we do at normal Universal, well the rest of my family that is. I usually just tell em that I'll meet em back at the car after closing and do my own thing, do a lot of jumping back and forth between the 2 parks. But I haven't been to UO in about 2 years now, I'm really itching to get back there.

Living 12 hours away definitely makes the trips few and far between but I try to go once a year and over indulge on butterbeer. 9 to 12 hours for me :thumbs: I usually go for three days though and have the first day be IOA, the second USO, and the third a mix of my favorite rides from both parks.

As of late, I've only stayed from 3 to 4 hours, depending on wait times. I don't do the water rides unless it's scorching hot outside. The main things I do are in MSHI, WWOHP, and SL. Then I head over to the Studios for the rest of the day. It's just so unbearably busy at IOA. Otherwise, I could spend all day in either park.

Usually depends, with the Express Pass we usually can finish the park around 2-3 o'clock, then maybe go on some rides again like the ones in Marvel, so maybe depart the park around 5, head to City Walk for dinner then maybe go back to the park for some night rides. Looking forward to being back next month! :happy:

Usually I used to have to take a trip out of it because I went often, but not that often. Still expensive and required planning, so I made the most if it. 6-9 I'd rough guesstimate.