Mummy with the Lights on | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Mummy with the Lights on

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
lights were on by mistake during half my ride
and all up above on the ceiling is the kong track

Woah I would love to see the kong track! ... and of course ride the mummy with the lights on.

I wonder why they didn't tear down the kong track?

Woah I would love to see the kong track! ... and of course ride the mummy with the lights on.

I wonder why they didn't tear down the kong track?

The track is attached to/part of the ceiling. If they were to take down the track, the whole ceiling would have to be taken down as well.

The Kong track is still visible during the Mummy, you just have to pay close attention to the ceiling after the fake unload.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Im sorry to bring up an old thread but can anyone tell me about the Kong track? i heard it was still there but i can never see it...

EDIT:YAY!!! 100th post :peace:

Im sorry to bring up an old thread but can anyone tell me about the Kong track? i heard it was still there but i can never see it...

The track is indeed still there. If they were to remove the track, the whole roof would of had to be replaced. Due to that, it is still in place. It is visible after the fake unload drop until the end of the ride. Hopefully this helps!

Reactions: londonwerecat
The track is indeed still there. If they were to remove the track, the whole roof would of had to be replaced. Due to that, it is still in place. It is visible after the fake unload drop until the end of the ride. Hopefully this helps!
Thanks i heard that somewhere but when i looked up i hurt my neck and looked like a complete idiot in the picture :lol: i have been looking for pictures but have yet to find any. thanks for the info though

Anyone have a video or pictures becuase im wondering what mummy looks like with the lights on? Since only the audio is working and it's only him in the vehicle, you can definitely hear the fake screams during the backwards portion.

Thankyou for posting the videos of the ride lights on. I was wondering if anyone has / could quickly draw up i dont mind if its paint etc... a rough layout of the ride and how it all fits into teh show building.

I work on numerous projects based on rides and i am currently looking at the space of which RotM uses up from the previous kongfrontation attraction show building. The beginning is pretty clear from most videos its just the coaster section which is tricky to work out!

It will be much appreciated!
I recently rode the mummy and i think there are numerous issues cropping up this summer.

-The Mummy Animatronic does not work its just the projection on the case

-I stopped in the scarabs room for about 1 minute before being sent backwards but by the time we had dropped back the room ahd reset spoiling it all.

-Another ride we stopped in the Fake Station room it spoilt this room as you could see how they did the window smash with a very quick up down piece of see through material. Then we took off without warning.

-Another ride later we stopped inside with all lights on.
-
ImagineerJohn

Last edited:
i cant get that video, it said that it has been deleted. Is it posted anywhere else>? i am huge mummy fan and would really like to see it

So I tried taking pictures of the ceiling at the Mummy to get a photo of the tracks on the ceiling! And it didn't come out very well... sigh. But once you see it, you can't un-see it which is pretty awesome!

67mmac.jpg

Just in case this hasn't been posted before...

Reactions: Cwoolboy and Matpez