Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JAWS! Closing Day Meetup

What Time Would You Like To Meetup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 17, 2009
This idea has been thrown around quite a bit in the "Jaws to close in January" thread so I thought I'd help organize this. If you would like to attend a meetup with fellow OU members on Monday, January 2nd, JAWS!'s closing day, feel free to post and discuss here.

I'll organize all of the details here as the discussion progresses.

Date: January 2nd

Time: ?

Attendees:
1) wdwbiged
2) Dr. Emmett Brown + brother
3) Victoria
4) hatetofly (maybe)
5) Cwoolboy (maybe)
6) mebweb (maybe)
7) Jakemeister (maybe)
8) Fallow
9) J-Man
10) PWT (maybe)
11) April
12) dmkrc5 (maybe)
13) jh32488 + girlfriend
14) JokerMan0925
15) The_Bled + OrlandoHauntedHouse
16) BamaToTheBone (maybe)
17) Kevin38 + girlfriend and sister
18) Sehsun (maybe)
19) figment1986
20) Codeblak

Wait, is the ride actually operating on January 2nd or is that the first day to shut down? Seems odd that they'd leave it operating on a Monday...?

Would love to but I would have to buy a ticket... fill my tank with gas... and get someone to watch my dogs. In short It would cost too much money.

How are the crowds at that time of the year, as a rule I avoid the parks after next weekend for three to four weeks...

If it is January 2nd I can't stay til close... but I will be there at least for the morning/mid-afternoon.