Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Hill just reported a rumor that the Phase II announcement will come on June 18th, the second anniversary of the opening of WWoHP.

That'd be nice and appropriate. Very fitting to make an announcement on that special date. Let's hope they have some concept art and teasers ready for us by then!

I had heard that they were going to try to have the grand opening on June 18th, 2015. So IF that is true, it would be kinda cool to start 3 year countdown clock. Of course, Uni wouldn't ever give a difinitve date, more of a vague "Coming 2015! TWWoHP 2.0!"

Well, they have already announced it haven't they? The question therefore becomes, when are they going to show concept art? Either I have mislead myself or been mislead or decisions are changing quickly, on the fly and above the clouds. I am going to go and begin skinning a cat now. :wave:

Hey hey Teebin, what you do at home is your personal business we don't need to know about you shaving anything :pound:

But in either case, the pound called and they are looking for their owls

It will quite something going through another 2 or 3 year construction phase for the expansion, it'll feel like old times.

Literally used to thrive on HP construction news, constantly looking for new updates.

Well, they have already announced it haven't they? The question therefore becomes, when are they going to show concept art? Either I have mislead myself or been mislead or decisions are changing quickly, on the fly and above the clouds. I am going to go and begin skinning a cat now. :wave:

Interesting, VERY interesting....

^Helicopters? Hell were running reapers over USF day and night to get those spy shots :lol: Seriously though yeah we will attack from the air again...

Shave... Huh... What? :huh: I feel stoopid...

Anyways, I think it's way early for a helicopter trip, but I'm definitely going for a helicopter ride sometime in the next two years. Not missing the aerial view of this construction. Not this time around!

Anyways, I think it's way early for a helicopter trip, but I'm definitely going for a helicopter ride sometime in the next two years. Not missing the aerial view of this construction. Not this time around!

Definitely too early, but maybe sometime this year when they start preparing the foundation for the expansion. May also be able to see some backstage work on the train.

The "shaving" was a play on what Teebin said when he used the old saying "there's more than one way to skin a cat."

Oh! I never connected what Teebin said to that saying (I'd never heard it before) :p Thanks for clarifying! Sometimes (often times) you stump me, Teeb Twain! LOL

Definitely too early, but maybe sometime this year when they start preparing the foundation for the expansion. May also be able to see some backstage work on the train.

Yeah! That's the great advantage of the aerial view! :D

Helicopters? Pshhhh! Drones are the future my friends. I know a guy that knows a guy that does work for a guy that can hook us up with some top quality drones. :sneaky:

Helicopters? Pshhhh! Drones are the future my friends. I know a guy that knows a guy that does work for a guy that can hook us up with some top quality drones. :sneaky:

I was thinking about buying an IR Parrot Drone. Their 2.0 version is coming out with better video recording, and I have been thinking of ways to use them in parks without getting my APs revoked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.