The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will just have to wait and see.

Seriously it IS going to be WWOHP 2.0

There is already evidence of the people who are working on the jaws area, 4 people were integral in the Harry Potter films...screamscape.com had the link to the info IIRC

Well known, but I still think it's completly not another Wizarding World. That is what Universal wants you guys to think.

Except it will be another Wizarding World.

Possibly better.

Between the Linked In profiles mentioning Universal and Project 722 as well as the Jaws demolition permit referencing Project 722. This is as safe as a bet as a person could make.

It's going to be an awesome few years watching construction again.

Don't think anything will beat 2007-2010 Harry Potter but this could be special too.

013112-(1).jpg

013112-(6).jpg

013112-(2).jpg

013112-(7).jpg

Forgive my ignorance please. Have we had any press releases yet on what this new area will be? I was told that it would be Diagon Alley with a Hogwarts Express going to the other land, instead of windows on the Hogwarts Express it would be screens which will look like you are viewing The Black Lake/Dementors/Hogwarts. I thought i had been told this as it had been made official but i have a funny feeling it was just a guess. So have Universal officially announced anything or are we still waiting?

Forgive my ignorance please. Have we had any press releases yet on what this new area will be? I was told that it would be Diagon Alley with a Hogwarts Express going to the other land, instead of windows on the Hogwarts Express it would be screens which will look like you are viewing The Black Lake/Dementors/Hogwarts. I thought i had been told this as it had been made official but i have a funny feeling it was just a guess. So have Universal officially announced anything or are we still waiting?

Nope, nothing official yet.

Thanks for the updates, kingeric! Great pics!

Looks like an Earthquake (err... Disaster!) hit Amity Island :p No, but really, glad to see this moving along. I'm very excited for this project!

Thanks for the updates, kingeric! Great pics!

Looks like an Earthquake (err... Disaster!) hit Amity Island :p No, but really, glad to see this moving along. I'm very excited for this project!

I'd have to say it looks more like a Twister to me. :lol:

Thanks for the update, kingeric! The progress is impressive thus far. :rep:

Status
Not open for further replies.