Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

^That's awesome! :rep:

I wasn't even thinking about the flying saucer or even the greens could be lit at night. Pretty cool stuff to look at both during the day and after dark!

why do you think it is slowed down? everything is moving at a normal pace... people walking etc. And how do you know what miaboy's cam is?

you're right i just watched the whole thing and it wasn't slowed down. before i just watched the footage from the moving walkway.

i know its a gopro because i work with them a lot then i opened it up on youtube and saw it in the title just now.

6887270155_69b38dcf6d.jpg

6886425893_2bd2fe1b61.jpg

ITM Photos

Can't post a link as it's my own, but the construction wall blocking at the entrance was down when I was going back to the parking garage this afternoon... sure sign we are that much closer.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed-- I haven't read through the entire thread-- but has anything been announced yet regarding how much it will cost to play?

Haha! Most Mini Golf places have a small concession area with ice cream like treats and other small items. I think that is a very clever way to set that up and theme it. I love the drive in concession and the coming attraction poster case on it that will probably be a menu.

Yea, Disney's have small concession stands out front. Nice for while you're waiting if there's a line.