The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a bad idea. It could combine Bourne, Fast & Furious, Safe House, Battleship..

How would that be possible? The movie takes place in the middle of the ocean with giant ships?

How I wish that Hellboy had been more popular... that would be a pretty cool stunt show.

And now that I think about it... how cool would it be to have either a Hot Fuzz stunt show or a Scott Pilgrim one? A shame we'd never see anything like that.

I wish! I bet Universal would've thought about a new version had Cowboys & Aliens not been such a dull boring blandfest on Tedious Mountain.

Biggest disappointment of the year for me. James Bond, Indiana Jones, the director or Iron Man, Olivia Wilde, it has to be good. Righhhhhhttttt?

:bang:

As much as I'm disappointed to see Jaws leave, I think it will be fun to watch the process of the ride removal and construction of the new land!

As for the FFL discussion going on, I can't follow it :p the FFL show or any show really just isn't interesting to me unless it is amazing like a water show at USS.

I always thought a Scott Pilgrim indoor coaster would be legit...like an indoor wild mouse but with projections and a battle with the 7 evil ex's

Or how about just retheming Rockit as a Scott Pilgrim coaster? I daydream about that occasionally.

But about the Fear Factor show, I've actually never bothered to go check it out. I feel like I should just see it already so I can understand the negativity. I'm always like ":shrug:" when people trash it.

Or how about just retheming Rockit as a Scott Pilgrim coaster? I daydream about that occasionally.

But about the Fear Factor show, I've actually never bothered to go check it out. I feel like I should just see it already so I can understand the negativity. I'm always like ":shrug:" when people trash it.
You'll like it the first time...the problem is the second and third...it just isn't repeatable..and therefore shouldn't be an attraction at a theme park imo..

There was really nothing new to report besides the fact that the queue building is gone... but that is old news really

DSC01401.jpg

Screamscape sources saids "transportation ride hardware may be provided by Doppelmayr, who recently created the Ocean Express themed funicular transportation system for Ocean Park in Hong Kong that travels through a 1.3 Kilometer long tunnel and through the use of a two train system, it can transport up to 5000 passengers an hour in each direction. Also of interest here is the fact that the inside of these trains were wired up with fake video screens pretending to be glass-ceiling panels for an undersea voyage."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.