Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

I find it odd long it's taking to build this facade. I wonder if it was a late addition to the project by Universal Creative and the outer shell isn't done yet?

While there was an increase to the budget for 2012 after the initial green light, I think that was for the parade. As for it taking time as others have said they can't do much with all the people in and out of the bottleneck entrance/exit.

Not a huge difference in progress from the last update, but I was there earlier today, so I thought I might as well get a few pics. Here they are:

IMAG0628.jpg

IMAG0603.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0605.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

Has anyone been able to get a look at the former outdoor queue? Is there still a small crack in the construction wall there, or has Uni gotten smart and covered it?

It was towards the original entry way. I've looked through it myself a few times, and a few pictures has surfaced from that spot. I would have to guess that there just isn't much to see there anymore. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, so maybe I'll snap a few if it's still there.

Has anyone been able to get a look at the former outdoor queue? Is there still a small crack in the construction wall there, or has Uni gotten smart and covered it?

Nothing has changed as of recently.

I find it interesting we will soon know why that one furthest to the left, first one from left to right is in a unique shape compared to the other square ones.