Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just heard this one at my office, and its probably the most clueless thing I ever heard.....that Walt Disney was a Satanist, and this was their proof.....:pound:
Walt_Disney_666_by_marcozambra.jpg
Well you can add the Haunted Mansion 999...

Circa 2006 during the Closure of BTTF:

Two English Tourists: "Excuse me where is back to the future?"
(standing in front of building walled off.)
Me: Its right here but its now closed. They're making it into a new ride.
Two English Tourists: "You're lying. Honey, check on the other side of this wall."

Reactions: UNIrd
circa 2006 during the closure of bttf:

Two english tourists: "excuse me where is back to the future?"
(standing in front of building walled off.)
me: Its right here but its now closed. They're making it into a new ride.
Two english tourists: "you're lying. Honey, check on the other side of this wall."

lmao. I wonder what the Jaws reactions might be like now.

While in line for Pluto at Town Square:

Idiot dad- "Hey he must be hot in that suit, derp derp."
Attendant- "Just so you guys know, Pluto will be leaving after this next family and will be right back. Hold tight."
Idiot dad- "Wait what? Why's he's leaving?!"

For real?

Just outside of Mummy at USF and watching RRR:

Lady 1: "Oh, let's go on the Rockit! It's over in Hollywood!"
Lady 2: "Does it have a big drop?"
Lady 1: "Nope!"
Lady 2: "Alright! Let's go!"

:doh:

Over by EO, I heard a guest say to their daughter:

"I don't wanna go on Soarin'. I heard your feet dangle. If your feet dangle, you stand up for it and I don't want to do that!"

I was waiting for Kimberly Duncan to appear in the pre-show area of T2 when I overheard one male guest tell his family: "That little kid in Terminator 2....yeah, that was actually a young Leonardo Dicaprio." His family ooh'd and ahh'd. I :doh:. I was so tempted to turn around and correct him, but my better judgement won out. I thought the fact that Edward Furlong played John Connor was common knowledge, apparently not. :bang:

A guest question from when I worked at the Haunted Mansion:
"So how do you get to Poseidons Furious Adventure? Or is that at MGM or something?"

I explained to get to it he must "exit the park, catch the nearest I-4 east entrance, navigate his way to Universal Orlando, pay for Islands of Adventure admission, follow the path through Suess landing into the Lost Continent and the attraction would be on his right." He laughed, then expressed disappointment because he thought PF was at Disney and was really looking forward to it.

"So how do you get to Poseidons Furious Adventure? Or is that at MGM or something?"

I explained to get to it he must "exit the park, catch the nearest I-4 east entrance, navigate his way to Universal Orlando, pay for Islands of Adventure admission, follow the path through Suess landing into the Lost Continent and the attraction would be on his right." He laughed, then expressed disappointment because he thought PF was at Disney and was really looking forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh lord. At least he was polite about it afterwards.

Wouldn't it be a hoot to play the dumb game at IOA all day and ask employees where "Pirates of the Carebeing" is... Then wait for their answer and reply "Isn't this Disney?" wait for their response and then say, "But isn't this Adventureland?, It says Adventureland out front..." Then just keep pushing it with "Disney sold Adventureland to you guys and you changed the name and you tore down the Pirates ride? Did you keep Splash Railroad and the Tiki Boat rides?"

I would do either a heavy Southern or Cockney accent.

Wouldn't it be a hoot to play the dumb game at IOA all day and ask employees where "Pirates of the Carebeing" is... Then wait for their answer and reply "Isn't this Disney?" wait for their response and then say, "But isn't this Adventureland?, It says Adventureland out front..." Then just keep pushing it with "Disney sold Adventureland to you guys and you changed the name and you tore down the Pirates ride? Did you keep Splash Railroad and the Tiki Boat rides?"

I would do either a heavy Southern or Cockney accent.

I swear Im gonna do that in a few weeks when I go...

But this isnt more of a quote as it is just freakin dumb.

I was at Busch Gardens about to get on Montu...its quiet as can be a Monday in December when all of a sudden about 100 argentinan women get in line all chanting at the same time. the guy in front of me both looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Well one girl maybe 70 pounds climbs on and pulls the seat down and buckles it. Shes so freakin small shes got about 3 or more inches of space bw the seat and her gut. The guy in front of me starts crackin up and she's literally just sittin there waitin as if the world was wonderful and she wasnt about to go for the ride of her life. :doh: Made my day interesting though

Ok, this is a number of guest quotes you can actually read as it is a trip report on another site. I got suckered into reading it as it was going to be their first trip to IOA. I thought that it would be interesting to hear their opinions. Remember, I just wanted to hear their opinions of IOA.

First three long paragraphs: Deciding when to go, prices, when to go, prices, husband didn't want to go. My precious daughter.

Fourth long paragraph: Making a decision to book and which hotel would be best. Reasons why. This one that one and difficult cause husband didn't like that one or this one. Daughter is so precious.

5,6, seventh long paragraphs: Flight, airports, grumpy husband, precious daughter.

eighth long paragraph: the hotel

ninth long paragraph: waking up.

tenth long paragraph: arriving at the park. getting tickets. slow to get in. husband over it.

eleventh SHORT paragraph: It was detailed and neat.

twelfth SHORT paragraph: Olivanders cute. husband hated line. husband hated that they are trying to sell wands, husband hated that they dump you into a store. precious daughter seemed to enjoy it.

thirteenth SHORT paragraph: Bathrooms and moaning myrtle.

fourteenth SHORT paragraph: FJ, my camera, my camera, my camera, we all thought the greenhouse was stupid... husband hated the wait. Just missed the three actors coming out and talking so we moved on. Details inside were nice.

15th LONG paragraph... our return home ad nauseum.

I ain't kidding... this is a real post on another website. And if you saw the accompanying pictures... the husband looks like a frumpy accountant and the "Most Uninteresting Man in the World". The mother looks like she was on happy meds. The daughter looks like she just arrived from a christian cult ranch.

Ok, this is a number of guest quotes you can actually read as it is a trip report on another site. I got suckered into reading it as it was going to be their first trip to IOA. I thought that it would be interesting to hear their opinions. Remember, I just wanted to hear their opinions of IOA.

First three long paragraphs: Deciding when to go, prices, when to go, prices, husband didn't want to go. My precious daughter.

Fourth long paragraph: Making a decision to book and which hotel would be best. Reasons why. This one that one and difficult cause husband didn't like that one or this one. Daughter is so precious.

5,6, seventh long paragraphs: Flight, airports, grumpy husband, precious daughter.

eighth long paragraph: the hotel

ninth long paragraph: waking up.

tenth long paragraph: arriving at the park. getting tickets. slow to get in. husband over it.

eleventh SHORT paragraph: It was detailed and neat.

twelfth SHORT paragraph: Olivanders cute. husband hated line. husband hated that they are trying to sell wands, husband hated that they dump you into a store. precious daughter seemed to enjoy it.

thirteenth SHORT paragraph: Bathrooms and moaning myrtle.

fourteenth SHORT paragraph: FJ, my camera, my camera, my camera, we all thought the greenhouse was stupid... husband hated the wait. Just missed the three actors coming out and talking so we moved on. Details inside were nice.

15th LONG paragraph... our return home ad nauseum.

I ain't kidding... this is a real post on another website. And if you saw the accompanying pictures... the husband looks like a frumpy accountant and the "Most Uninteresting Man in the World". The mother looks like she was on happy meds. The daughter looks like she just arrived from a christian cult ranch.

Can I get a PM with this info please? I could use a laugh right now.