Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the fact that Premier built Mummy is no secret... it's pretty much common knowledge amongst theme park fan sites like this...

Don't know why it's such a big deal.. it's been rumored for quite some time that either Premiere or Intamin would be the ones building the Gringotts coaster, and it makes perfect sense to be testing new technologies within an existing, similar attraction.

It is a big deal because they have been vacationing in Orlando on a "special project" this past week. In a building that contains a mummy and with paperwork marked 722. Capiche?

So they will be making a sizable deposit to their bank account pretty soon and be stored within magical confines.

Very happy to hear premier is back in the trenches with Universal!

BTW: There was an out-of-the-ordinary (first in 5 yrs) event(s?) backstage at Universal yesterday, and everyone was 'invited'. While I hear that it was a moral boosting experience, there were reminders of some particular rules in working there. Rules of non-disclosure. So, it may be that we won't be seeing any current employees chatting online as much anymore.

This is triangulated info... so it seems that some of the revelations leaked on this site did cause some hot collars.

That said, Teebin just told you about a meeting at Universal yesterday in which non-disclosure was discussed. Hmmmm... :wave:

BTW: There was an out-of-the-ordinary (first in 5 yrs) event(s?) backstage at Universal yesterday, and everyone was 'invited'. While I hear that it was a moral boosting experience, there were reminders of some particular rules in working there. Rules of non-disclosure. So, it may be that we won't be seeing any current employees chatting online as much anymore.

This is triangulated info... so it seems that some of the revelations leaked on this site did cause some hot collars.

That said, Teebin just told you about a meeting at Universal yesterday in which non-disclosure was discussed. Hmmmm... :wave:

It's nice to know we have an affect.:lol:

But really, most of the real revelations came from permits...so I dunno how they're going to deal with that...

They have dealt with the permits to a great degree. I know for a fact that the projector biz sent them into a tailspin. And now, by us knowing they went into a tailspin they made it worse for themselves. Otherwise, we would have been satisfied with Mummy upgrades. It is classic, "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!". It makes me giggle just typing this.

Not to drift the conversation off, but the way things are picking up...are we looking at a possible summer 2014 launch? A 4 year gap from the 2010 launch of the Wizarding World is a far enough gap, I'd say.

Met a Universal employee at the concert tonight... She confirmed for me that Potter was going in Amity, but her lips were sealed when it came to SS44.

Any random Universal TM who "confirms" anything got that "confirmation" from a site like this.
Sites like this one also knew about the then upcoming announcement to close Jaws/Amity hours before it was actually confirmed to Universal TMs.

Any random Universal TM who "confirms" anything got that "confirmation" from a site like this.
Sites like this one also knew about the then upcoming announcement to close Jaws/Amity hours before it was actually confirmed to Universal TMs.

My post was in respone to the one about recent reminders of non-disclosure.

They are really moving quickly over there in Orlando. I am really impressed. Really hope we get an announcement soon.

From today,

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg