Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF) | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
During the parade today it had a 90 minute wait :lol: So much for trying to thin the queue out! Also just and FYI the NBC logo is on the DM Float above the Jumbotron.

Going back on it in the morning. Hopefully I can get at least 2 rides in for the day. I watched DM today for the 1st time after riding the ride an they are dead on with the detail.

They did an amazing job with this ride, detail all the way to the ride video. The ride portion semi-lacked for me only because there was really no major plot to it other than become a minion, do training, and then save a present. But I did laugh a lot so really that's all that matters. 8/10

Honestly when I first heard about the ride the first thing I thought of was the roller coaster ride in the movie. That's what I thought the ride would be but this is an amazing ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus i'm addicted to the Minions.

It is pretty good, I guess since Ive been on that same ride system since Hannah Barbera I've kind of grown accustomed to that ride and the way it works. No WOW factor for me beyond the pre show rooms. Also in the second pre show room you could see straight through Gru. Not too noticeable but I had been oober observant all day and it still hadn't worn off

Yeah your right on that. My favorite is the second pre show room but really didn't pay attention to Gru just the minions.

The wait times for this ride since the grand opening have been the highest between both parks. Is it possible it is being over inflated to discourage more guests from getting in line, or to sell more express? Sure. But, so far it has been posted 90-100 minutes while FJ has been 75-90, Spidey 75 and HRRR has been 60.

The wait times for this ride since the grand opening have been the highest between both parks. Is it possible it is being over inflated to discourage more guests from getting in line, or to sell more express? Sure. But, so far it has been posted 90-100 minutes while FJ has been 75-90, Spidey 75 and HRRR has been 60.

Well, the capacity for the attraction is woefully small, so that doesn't surprise me.

Nobody ever said they weren't allowed to have some issues during the softs. All that was said was that they should have fixed it. Which they did.

Can we PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT SOME LITTLE ANIMATION MISTAKES IN THE PRESHOW AND FOCUS ON HOW GREAT THE RIDE IS FOR MINIONS' SAKE?!?! (BTW, an onride POV is FINALLY up on YT)

Reactions: Andy
Can we PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT SOME LITTLE ANIMATION MISTAKES IN THE PRESHOW AND FOCUS ON HOW GREAT THE RIDE IS FOR MINIONS' SAKE?!?! (BTW, an onride POV is FINALLY up on YT)

My mistake. I had thought this was a discussion forum. I must have stumbled onto one of those pixie-duster sites...

Reactions: Cecilia
My mistake. I had thought this was a discussion forum. I must have stumbled onto one of those pixie-duster sites...
Your Good. As I've said before..details set the Orlando parks aside from the others..therefore nitpicking..or rather discussing details is quite alright with me..

Still have yet to ride the ride...looking forward to it at the end of this month.