Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Taken by an employee in the early morning me thinks. Whats the announcement in the background at 4:22??? Sounds like an early morning park wide announcement. Regardless though this was not a publicity stunt and was ballsy.

im with you. im sure there are cameras and he would have been seen and taken away if not. he was back there a while.

Taken by an employee in the early morning me thinks. Whats the announcement in the background at 4:22??? Sounds like an early morning park wide announcement. Regardless though this was not a publicity stunt and was ballsy.

"Please remain seated at all times for your safety"... that is the spiel from Bilge Rats load/unload area which is right next door.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Yup, me thinks it's definitely NOT publicity. He's wearing jeans and Nike's so me thinks he's most likely not a park employee since I'm pretty name brand shoes are not to be worn while working.

Yup, me thinks it's definitely NOT publicity. He's wearing jeans and Nike's so me thinks he's most likely not a park employee since I'm pretty name brand shoes are not to be worn while working.

Unless an employee was TRYING to not look like an employee.

Youtuber adamthewoo has just posted a video featuring himself going around the closed-off area. Does Uni really not get onto people that go back there?

[video=youtube;MZnNya8xzbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnNya8xzbI[/video]

^People have sneaked back there before (this vid is from April)

[video=youtube;t5E5GvoMKBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5E5GvoMKBU[/video]

Adding them to the wait for the boat ride would be great! They could still only use it only when the line gets long but it would be a nice way to break up the wait and would open up a huge section of JP for a future attraction.

If someone else sneaks back there I want to see high resolution photos instead of video. I want the queue from every angle possible. These videos are awesome but shaky and doesn't show everything well.

When was the last time this thing was open anyways? From the videos, it looks like nothing has happened in that area for months.

What's the point of cleaning and reopening an abandoned attraction when you're just gonna let it rot again shortly after?

I saw the inside of one of the paddocks in 1999 and there were guys working on the trike... snapped a very blurry photo... but the whole paddock was a mess and looked like a flea market garage.
It would be really nice if you could find that photo and post it here for us to see. :smiley:

Last edited: