Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OrlandoInformer was at the parks today and took this photo. You can see the workers presumably setting up for another wall segment.

ibkrXeokMgJpN6.jpg

Ok, I have been surfing this thread all night, trying to catch up a little bit so sorry for going back to old topics for a minute!

Future Tickets
I think the best option for Universal would be to keep what they have and add a "Harry Potter Passport" ticket where it would essentially be the same as a two-park hopper except this would minimize confusion. They could change the picture on the ticket and advertise it as "experience the wizarding world and the rest of what Universal Orlando has to offer!" For other reasons, they could add "this ticket is the same as a two-park hopper but special for Harry Potter fans" in the small print. Whatever, rough idea here.

Hogwarts Express
I've always been behind on this. I know the "train" will look like the train from the movie on the outside and will probably have screens instead of the windows but what will this look like? I hear people mentioning a monorail, will this look something like the Disney monorails if you were walking in the backstage?

Duncan
Did I spell his last name correctly?! :p Anyway, I thought this was cool because I will be applying to Rosen this fall! I am really excited and hope I get accepted! (anyone know of any connections I can make to help me? This is my absolute #1 school!)

Also, I believe with enough advertisement and ticket counter clarification before guests buy a ticket, Uni should be fine with my idea above.

Last edited:
Duncan
Did I spell his last name correctly?! :p Anyway, I thought this was cool because I will be applying to Rosen this fall! I am really excited and hope I get accepted! (anyone know of any connections I can make to help me? This is my absolute #1 school!)

I've been at Rosen for two years (Fall is my final semester). I have to say Duncan Dixon is one of my favorite professors at Rosen, he really knows his stuff. I tried looking back in the thread to see where he was mentioned but I just cant seem to find it.

Gringotts is getting its first inspection today for ""Vertical Cells/Columns Insp" and tomorrow, there is a footer inspection scheduled. In other words, there is more than just dirt on the other side of the construction wall.

I've been at Rosen for two years (Fall is my final semester). I have to say Duncan Dixon is one of my favorite professors at Rosen, he really knows his stuff. I tried looking back in the thread to see where he was mentioned but I just cant seem to find it.

Wow! How was your experience? Any suggestions?

And that "rendering" wow! My jaw just dropped. :jaw:

To quote a great artist, I just died....I was floored by the quality of this drawing, if we get anything CLOSE to this, I would be ecstatic :thumbs::rep:

Status
Not open for further replies.