Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now this sounds cool..

And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…
They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.

I'm sure it'll still be set zones, though.. not as they describe.

From Facebook:
And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…
They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.
Edit:[video=youtube;oPwrodxghrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwrodxghrw[/video]

More about streets.
[h=6]And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…
They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.[/h]

I REALLY don't like the name of our Monsters house. They just copied it from the LAME one up in Hollywood. Getting some bad juju here.

Trust me it cannot be anywhere near as bad as the Hollywood counterpart. ITS TERRIBLE!

More about streets.

Well roaming hoards huh... :lol: A big thanks to you know who for sharing early :wave:

Everything I was expecting. Still psyched for the houses and for the story to come through.

Complaining about names? Come on now guys....

Well I'm going out on a huge limb here and claiming Penn and Teller or Dead End for HOTY :lol: