Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh jeez, didn't even think of Cinespec. Well, whatever. And if anything, I'm ecstatic to see that Death Drums did not make a return.

Did they hire enough people to effectively do a whole park scarezone, I am betting nope. Of course I will attend but these houses don't excite me much to be honest. It feels like a bit of a lazy creative year, hope my perception is wrong.

I applaud their attempt to try to bring social media more to the forefront, but HHN fans are rabid (Couldn't you tell?). Unless it's the world, they'll chew them out; and if they are being served poop, they want it on a gold platter.

If House of Horrors is as scary as freaking Dead Exposure was, it'll be my house of the year for sure.
Is our humor house Penn and Teller? I find it interesting that for once the humor house isn't in the disaster area, since TWD will be there

I applaud their attempt to try to bring social media more to the forefront, but HHN fans are rabid (Couldn't you tell?). Unless it's the world, they'll chew them out; and if they are being served poop, they want it on a gold platter.

Say it ain't so :lol:

Haha! I am not a hardcore so I am excited to see the graphics for the houses, that is what really turns me on, but I also love the way the site always revealed them, just kinda feels like lackluster in a way. I need spooky background music, dernit! Happy to see what I did, I would crack skulls for that. Curious about the scarezone change. I always loved the themed areas but being scared in any dark corner is a pretty freaky idea.