Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
YES! YESYESYESYES!

I wanted this soooo bad. Especially because my next fix of Cinespec won't be until November. All of my trips until then are for HHN.

I wasn't so much a hater of the event, I just thought the reveal was handled pretty poorly.

Event looks good. I like the house lineup, although I'm still a little sour we have 7 instead of 8. I'm most looking forward to the new streets, though.

Hype and promotion of the event has been damn near non-existant, and kinda sad really.

BUTTT, they did make an incredible commercial for this year and not to mention the house lineup, street lineup, and entertainment this year definitely looks to be top notch, I can't wait :happy:

Universal just posted a video of Penn & Teller giving us a tour of their house. Also, they hint heavily that you'll be able to meet them at the end of the maze on select nights.

Yeah, after watching that video, I stand by P&T being my most anticipated house. The effects seem incredible!

Universal just posted a video of Penn & Teller giving us a tour of their house. Also, they hint heavily that you'll be able to meet them at the end of the maze on select nights.

You have 2 chances for that, Reel. I only have 1. Here's to hoping.:lol:

Yeah, after watching that video, I stand by P&T being my most anticipated house. The effects seem incredible!

It's definitely been my number 2, but now might be tied for 1 after seeing the ability to mess with others.

Your telling me :saw: Ill be driving by as its getting started. Then in 2 weeks we are taking kids to MK so another blown opportunity. My only saving grace might come later in October, I have some work meetings in Orlando and im hoping will take a few days, if so I can easily shoot over to HHN after the meetings as long as its going on the night im free.

this has been the house Ive been looking forward to since they announced it. This video reinforced my choice..

Here is the big Merchandise post. Huge thanks to Designing the Fear for all their coverage this year. Hoodie's are back!

Alice Cooper Shirt $24.99
A3E8cFTCAAAPjE_.jpg

TWD Shirt $21.95
A3E8uWYCEAEGhV-.jpg

House Shirt Front and Back
A3E8-w0CMAA5m79.jpg

A3E9KBVCMAA-tce.jpg

Girl Shirt $26.95
A3E9pSICMAIUhn8.jpg

Girl Shirt $26.95
A3E9WvTCQAEaXa3.jpg

Child's Shirt $19.95
A3E_3OaCIAA_Skd.jpg

Hoodie Front and Back $38.95
A3E_ZQMCcAA5Erq.jpg

A3E_nGECQAA3y65.jpg

TWD Tumblers $16.95
A3E91VICIAAcJW6.jpg

Hat $21.95
A3E-7u3CYAACldj.jpg

Hat $24.95
A3E-uUTCcAIn2Pj.jpg

Shot Glass $7.95
A3E-gYgCYAAkQIn.jpg

Shooter $11.95
A3E-BfWCUAA65K0.jpg

Limited Edition Vinyl $12.95
A3E_MNACcAARyRK.jpg

Keychain $9.95
A3FAkYfCMAE17r4.jpg

Pin $9.95
A3FAEdNCIAAqFct.jpg

Pin $9.95
A3FAUW4CYAAlVdT.jpg

Official Candy. I can't even.
A3FHpwFCYAAHlVO.jpg

Silent Hill Shirt
A3FLyyCCMAAaCgs.jpg

Zombie Shirt
A3FMbaiCIAAkzwJ.jpg

Zombie Shirt Girl
A3FMHwWCMAEhMhK.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Anyone notice that the zombie crew hat is the only item with 22 on it. Everything else is labled 2012. Is Universal morphing to a dating system for HHN and removing the numbering system. I have noticed most other signage also states 2012 instead of 22.