Attention Guests!!! | Inside Universal Forums

Attention Guests!!!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Andy

aka Hatetofly
Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2010
To all of our guests who are taking in all of these wonderful updates, we here at Orlando United are asking you to join our amazing community. There are so many benefits to being a member and there will be A LOT more coming soon. There are sections of our forums that guests never see. Only our members see them when logged in. Soon we will be adding bonus content regarding all of these amazing projects at Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Disney that will only be visible to our members in the forums. We encourage all of our guests to join in and see why we are the premier site when it comes to all things Orlando!

We have so many special projects and announcements of our own coming soon and we want you to join us when we share them.

I promise you joining this website will be nothing but beneficial for you. We welcome all and many of us our just as passionate as you, the readers. We love discussing things with you and don't put our selves on a pedestal. We just happen to really love Universal, Disney and SeaWorld and this website happens to be the brain child of all that. If I would have never joined as a member 4 years ago I would not be a Staff Member now. I encourage all to join in and discuss, it's nothing short of fun.

Wow there currently 600 guests online if the guests are reading this all I have to say is this is an amazing website with some really amazing people these are literally the friendliest people on the Internet!!!

Joining this site is the BEST thing I've ever done in my years of theme park fandom. You get all the best insider scoops, the most comprehensive and consistent photo updates, and its by far the most educated and mature discussion you'll find (well, mostly mature...). Joining keeps you updated, and this excitement is even more fun when you have friends on here.

Join Now!!!!
uncle_sam_jmflag_1917.jpg

Salutations and welcome :thumbs:

*doing my best ringmaster impersination*

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE GREATEST THEME PARK WEBSITE AROUND!! WE GOT THE NEWS!! WE GOT THE PICS!! WE GOT...ME!! :lol:

To the 300+ guests currently on Orlando United, please take the time to join and become a member! Now more than ever is the best time to get in on the conversation. Major expansion projects are currently underway at all three major theme park resorts. Construction updates, intelligent conversations, rumors, speculation, and hilarious banter is a great reason to join in on the fun. Plus, only members get exclusive access to Hatetofly's Secret Stash, where he posts some of the best photos from his ventures into the parks to look at the latest construction projects.
So what are you waiting for? Join now! :peace:

Click here to register: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/register.php?

Sometimes I literally die so that could be fun for y'all to watch!

Also, I've met a lot of amazing people on here (many with a lot of character [I'm eyeing you Vyrus :lol:], and others whom I've actually met in real life [x.claudia.x!]), I've been able to share my art by helping design the logo and partaking in the Picture of the Day forum and submitting a small drawing which made its way to the hands of Andrew Sims of Mugglenet and Hypable because of OU's presence in the community, I've learned a lot of information that I normally wouldn't when it comes to the parks, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

OU is a crazy family devoted to serving quality updates and appreciation towards the parks. And we're not all happy-go-lucky campers about the parks; a good majority of us constantly pick out flaws and have, in many cases, played catalysts in getting real things done in the parks. I joined it nearly three years ago, and whenever I would veer away from here for one reason or another, I always found myself coming back. Always.

We're not a cult. We're not horribly biased. We're, as aforementioned, a family. And our arms couldn't be any more open. :wave:

It only takes a few minutes to join. You won't regret it. This is an amazing and friendly site. You won't find a more friendly theme park forum than this one.

"To all who come to this happy place...welcome!"

I've been looking around the site for a couple of months now and seeing this post inspired me to finally join. Everyone is soo welcoming and so far this website has done nothing but got me more excited for my first trip to orlando next year. I know I haven't really posted much but i've been reading lots of the posts :smiley: and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who runs and posts on this site for making it so great. It's such a welcoming place and if anyone is thinking about joining then I would definutly recommend it. :smiley:

Dear Visitor,

Let me just first off say that NONE OF THESE POSTS on this thread contains a lie about how friendly we really are and how much fun you can have here. This place isn't a forum site, it is a online community of passionate theme park fans that have come together to share the newest information, rumors, and pictures of the Orlando Theme Parks and others from around the world.

As a member here for over 2 years, I have not regretted the day that I have joined this site. In fact, I thank this site since it has played a big role in being very active and keeping me up-to-date even though I live 1,000+ miles from Orlando.

So what are you guys wait for? Join!!! Join NOW!!! :peace:

Yeah, my years on this forum have been amazing and I don't anticipate that changing one bit. Everybody is incredibly friendly, the discussion is scarily civil, and you'll get some cool memories out of it.

Like violarum mentioned up there, him and I got to hang out in our personal Mecca (Islands of Adventure-- pictures of this are in the Post Your Photos thread) and he's become one of my dearest internet friends. That all happened because of these boards.

Just join. You won't regret it.

I haven't even been on the forum a year yet, but the members at OU are the nicest I've ever met! You are missing out if you don't join such an amazing site. Just do it, please!! This place is easily my favorite website and will probably be yours too! Join!