Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grahhhhh. I just missed it by a few days! Ah well, I'll be back in a few weeks anyway. It looks very nice, and it's going to be wonderful to have that crowd flow for HHN. Not too surprised about the lack of lampposts or lion heads, either.

Y'ALL.

And don't worry about the theming. Universal will quickly close off each post/pillar before installing its corresponding pieces of theming. I wouldn't venture to say it's going to happen soon, but instead probably after HHN.

Just an FYI for those wondering via PM or message requesting access to my secret stash of photos, updates, and info. Its a thread only viewable to members and you must be logged in to see it. Once your logged in look for Chit Chat under Misc. :thumbs:

Secret Stash Teebs :lol:

I thought... assumed even, that it would be in the same forum as 'Pictures'. Call me queer.

On another note... I am surprised they used so much ocher color in the granite. Perhaps as a way to boost the chroma of seriously black and white and gray that gray granite is. I even got out a piece of pink granite that I had handy... something I stole from Monument Cove decades ago.

Last edited:
I can't wait to check it out myself on Thursday. I'm gonna look drunk taking pictures of a wall for 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.