Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Entrance from what I'm told with Optimus chilling on top of it

I thought it may be that for a second, but then remembered that we thought we concluded the entrance was that box-looking structure that is closer to Mel's.

Though with Uni themselves (and you HTF :wave:) mentioning that Optimus would be overlooking the entrance, I suppose it does make sense that the entrance would be that corner so the statue would have a platform to stand on.

It's funny, seeing speculation started out believing the entrance would be the corner facing San Fran, then side facing the lagoon, and now back to the the corner facing San Fran.

So will it be like this?

TransformersTheRide.JPG

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Major props, HTF! Your updates rock! THANKS! :thumbs:

I think the view going from San Francisco to the front of the park is now gonna be much more interesting. Not to mention a whole new ride is always awesome. I'm very excited for this! Time is flying by and this will be open before we know it. I love Universal more and more each day!

Guys, I'm kind of disappointed. The obvious question hasn't been asked.

Where's the gift shop?

I believe someone said it would be on the side that faces Park Avenue. That, or Monsters Cafe is also becoming the gift shop with its upcoming transformation (Project 007).

I believe someone said it would be on the side that faces Park Avenue. That, or Monsters Cafe is also becoming the gift shop with its upcoming transformation (Project 007).

It's in the ride building...somehow. The permits talk about cash registers. Unless there's going to be an Energon stand inside the building or something.