What Games Are You Playing? | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I could've spent my bday money last decemember I had like $130 I could've bought two new PS3 games but no I was stoupid and bought a pair of Jordan Flights now I want my money back I never wear them :mad:

I am currently playing Sound Shapes.

[video=youtube;zfPbJE6XDxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfPbJE6XDxg[/video]

I'm in love with this game. It's a music/platformer. Each object in the game makes a different sound that creates the music. You're not just making a level, you're making a playable song.

I cant believe no one has mentioned The Walking Dead game. Its a must play. Its a point and click game based more on decision making. Every decision you make changes the story and how the characters interact with you. Sadly its released in episodes monthly
[video=youtube_share;fhL776xz9YU]http://youtu.be/fhL776xz9YU[/video]

Due to work and prior engagements I've only logged about 2 hours on the campaign and so far so good!

Due to work and prior engagements I've only logged about 2 hours on the campaign and so far so good!

You are in for a treat, my friend! Be sure to give some feedback after you've finished it. I'm curious to see if others enjoyed the campaign as much as I did.

This is my favorite Halo. I'm impressed that they're pumping out these graphics on such an old console. 343 has done a terrific job taking over the Halo franchise.

Definitely agree. 343 had a HUGE task in front of them, and I was definitely skeptical when the announcement came out that someone besides Bungie was making a Halo game. I was definitely happy to see that 343 not only met the challenge, but created what I believe to be the best Halo game.

There is only one series that can make me buy a new system and then marathon it till it's in the ground....

PROFESSOR LAYTON

Totally owned that game. Now I'm on Fifa 13.

You are in for a treat, my friend! Be sure to give some feedback after you've finished it. I'm curious to see if others enjoyed the campaign as much as I did.

I beat it a few days ago on Heroic and it was definitely incredible. I hadn't played a Halo game since Halo 3 and I was stunned at how well 343 transformed the Halo universe and brought it together with a well-crafted story. I plan on going back and doing it again on Legendary eventually, but I've already seen the additional portion of the ending and it's quite interesting that they chose to go through with it. I can't say I have a problem with it though.

The multiplayer is pretty awesome too. Dominion is incredibly unique and I love it. I still need to explore forge, but I'm really impressed with the game. Definitely exceeded my expectations.